为您找到与去餐厅点餐的英语相关的共200个结果:
在西餐厅点餐,总要学会几句常用的英语对话去装逼吧。下面是读文网小编带来餐厅点餐实用英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。
看过餐厅点餐英语对话
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些简单实用点餐英语对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
A: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?
柜台服务员:午安,先生。我能为您服务吗?
C: Yes, I'd like a cheeseburger and a large order of French fries.
顾客:好啊,我要一个起士汉堡和一大份薯条。
A: Would you like anything to drink with that?
服务员:请问还要什么饮料吗?
C: Yes, a medium Coke.
顾客:好啊,一杯中可。
A : Will that be all?
服务员:就这些吗?
C: Yes.
顾客:是的。
A: For here or to go?
服务员:在这里吃或外带呢?
C: To go, please. ( The attendant hands the customer his order.
顾客:外带。(服务员把顾客点的餐交给他。)
A: That'll be $ 4. 25... ( The customer gives her a 5 dollar bill. ) ... out of five. Here is your change, sir. Have a nice day.
服务员:一共4.25美元……(顾客递给她一张5美元钞票)……收你5块钱。先生,这是找您的零钱。祝您有个愉快的一天。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
自助餐厅就是客人自选自取适合自己口味菜点就餐的餐厅。那么你知道自助餐厅用英语怎么说吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来自助餐厅的英语说法,供大家学习。
在自助餐厅 At the Cafeteria
自助餐厅的午餐 Lunch at the cafeteria
香港自助餐厅 Hong Kong House Buffet
嘈杂的自助餐厅 A noisy cafeteria
浏览量:1
下载量:0
时间:
餐厅就是指在一定场所,公开地对一般大众提供食品、饮料等餐饮的设施或公共餐饮屋。那么你知道餐厅用英语怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。
1. I got a bottle of my best malt out of the sideboard.
我从餐具柜里取出一瓶自己收藏的最好的麦芽威士忌。
2. I bet you make breakfast and wash up their plates, too.
我肯定是你做的早餐并且清洗了他们的餐具。
3. He moved all the caked and crusted dishes into the kitchen.
他把所有长期没洗的餐具都拿到厨房。
4. She dusted, she cleaned, and she did the washing-up.
她擦掉灰尘,打扫卫生,还清洗了餐具。
5. No need for you to start on the washing-up yet.
你没有必要现在就开始洗餐具。
6. Tables are set with white china and gold-banded silver cutlery.
桌上摆放着白色瓷器和镶着金边的银制餐具。
7. Their range of tableware is decorated with a blackberry design.
他们的整套餐具上都饰有黑莓图案。
8. Tania cooked, served, and cleared away.
塔妮娅做饭,上菜,还收拾了餐具。
9. Martha volunteered to do the washing-up.
玛莎主动提出去洗餐具。
10. I ran some hot water and washed up.
我放了一些热水把餐具洗了。
11. A seven-piece place setting costs about £45.
一套7头餐具要花45英镑。
12. After breakfast they played while I cleared up.
早饭后,他们玩耍,我收拾餐具。
13. We had no fridge, cooker, cutlery or crockery.
我们没有冰箱、炊具、刀具或餐具。
14. Tableware for outdoor use should ideally be unbreakable.
室外用的餐具最好是打不破的。
15. The butler always laid the table.
每次都是男管家把餐具摆好。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来英语餐厅情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
B:What kind of juice would you like?
你要喝什么果汁?
A:I'll have a glass of orange juice.
我要喝桔子汁。
A:This is not what I asked for.
这不是我所点的。
B:I'm sorry. What did you want to have?
抱歉,你点什么?
I don't think this is what I ordered.
我不认为这是我所点的。
I didn't order this.
我没点这个。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在英语考试的听力中,英语情景对话是必考的一类问题,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些关于餐厅常用英语情景会话,希望对大家有所帮助!
A:Would you like to order now, ma’am?
B:Yes, please. I’d like the steak and mushrooms。
A:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?
B:I’d like it well-done, please。
A:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?
B:I think I’ll have baked potatoes. And I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
A:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?
B:I’d like a cream and onion soup, please。
A:Will you be having dessert today, ma’am?
B:I want to skip dessert. That’s all. Thank you。
A:OK. I’ll be with you in a moment。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来餐厅英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
I dropped my spoon.
我汤匙掉了。
Would you bring me another fork, please?
请再给我一支叉子好吗?
May I have some water, please?
请给我加点儿水好吗?
B:Would you like to take it home?
你要带回家吗?
A:No,thank you. I've had enough.
不,谢谢,我吃饱了。
Please clear the table.
请收拾餐桌。
Would you empty the ashtray, please?
请你倒一下烟灰缸好吗?
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的餐厅英语口语对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来餐厅英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Waiter:Is anything wrong with your food this evening, Miss?
Linda:Sorry to trouble you, but I don’t think this fish is fresh. It actually tastes a bit off 。
Waiter:Sorry, Miss. I’ll replace it immediately. Can I get you another drink while you wait?
Linda:No, please don’t do that. I’d just like to return it。
Waiter:I’m sorry, Miss, but I’m afraid we can’t do that. But you may order something else instead. I would love to suggest the steak. It’s the house specialty and quite tasty。
Linda:OK, then please bring me the steak medium-rare. Thank you。
Waiter:OK, Miss. I hope you enjoy the rest of your dinner.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,在餐厅吃饭的时候肯定是需要用英语对话的,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些餐厅英语情景对话带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome. 不客气。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
西餐厅一般西方的餐厅饮食,现在国内的西餐厅饮食也是很流行的,那么你知道西餐厅用英语怎么说吗?下面跟读文网小编一起学习一下西餐厅的英语知识吧。
1. Chinese restaurant in Chaozhou, Guangdong - based, and another restaurant to choose from.
中餐厅以潮州菜 、 粤菜为主, 另有西餐厅可供选择.
2. Do you know if hereabout have preferable refectory for Western - style food.
你知道附近有比较好的西餐厅吗?
3. L ? wenburg Brauerei and restaurant: Dark beer & wheat beer & gold beer.
苏州乐 汶 堡啤酒坊西餐厅开业两周年店庆之际,我们推出了一系列的优惠 和 庆祝活动.
4. The western - style food restaurant with European flavor offers essence world's delicious food.
充满欧陆格调的西餐厅,荟萃世界美食精华,定令您意犹未尽.
5. Molly: Don't fret. Most big hotels have at least two western restaurants.
莫莉: 别担心, 大多数大饭店最少有两家西餐厅.
6. Buffet restaurant serving Western, and set all kinds of exquisite dessert.
西餐厅提供西式自助餐 、 套餐及各式精美点心.
7. The couple are having their dinner in the restaurant.
这对夫妇正在这家西餐厅用餐.
8. Go to a western restaurant, and check the menu there.
去西餐厅, 看一看菜单,熟悉一下西餐.
9. Do you know any good western food restaurants around here?
你知道四周有比较好的西餐厅 吗 ?
10. There are other service facilities KTV, nightclubs, sunshine club, restaurant, lobby bar.
其它服务设施还有KTV 、 夜总会 、 阳光俱乐部 、 西餐厅 、 大堂吧.
11. Kathleen's 5 is a well Established Restaurant in the heart of Shanghai.
赛玛西餐厅是一家位于上海市中心的有品位的西餐厅和酒吧.
12. In a restaurant, how do you feel the waiters should be dressed?
在西餐厅里面, 你觉得服务生应该穿什么样的?
13. Welcome to Florence Italian Restaurant. Is anything I can do for you?
欢迎光临佛罗伦萨意大利西餐厅. 我可以帮您做 什么 ?
14. Restaurant and have coffee and tea in the Shantou work, elegant style.
西餐厅又备有咖啡和潮汕工夫茶座, 格调高雅.
15. The hotel even possesses a Western restaurant of european style.
宾馆更拥有富有欧陆风格西餐厅,可承办大小宴席.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语有关点餐英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: I'd like to taste some local dishes. What would you recommend?
A:我想尝尝本地特色菜。你能推荐什么吗?
B: That's fine. You must try this dish.
B:好吧。您应该试试这个菜。
A: Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
A:你能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?
B: It's fish steamed and served with our special sauce.
B:鱼蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。
A: Is it good?
A:好吃吗?
B: Sure. It's a most popular dish.
B:当然,很受欢迎的。
A: I think I'll try it,and give me some green salad together.
A:我想我要来点儿尝尝,再给我一份儿蔬菜沙拉。
B: We have two dressings for salad. Which one would you like?
B:我们有两种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?
A: What kind do you have?
A:你们有什么?
B: We have French and Thousand Island.
B:有法国和千岛的。
A: Make it Thousand Island.
A:用千岛的吧。
A: May I take your order now?
A:您准备好点菜了吗?
B: Yes. please. What's special today? Any special recommendations?
B:是的。今天有什么特色菜能推荐一下吗?
A: Certainly. I would recommend "Songshuguiyu".
A:当然,今天的“松鼠桂鱼”不错。
B: The name sounds fascinating. What is it exactly?
B:名字听来挺有意思。到底是什么菜?
A: Well,it is sweet and sour fried Mandarin fish.
A:嗯,是糖醋桂鱼。
B: Sorry,I'm not interested in vinegar.
B:对不起,我不太喜欢吃醋。
A: Then,how about this one?
A:那这个怎么样?
B: OK. I'll have that.
B:好,就要这个。
A: Very good. Could I serve you anything else?
A:好的,再上点什么别的?
B: Thank you. That's enough.
B:足够了,谢谢。
A: My pleasure. Just a little while,your order will be ready very soon. Please enjoy your lunch.
A:不客气,请稍等,您点的菜马上送到。请慢用。
B: Thanks.
B:谢谢。
A:May I take your order?
A:要点什么菜?
B:We'd like this course for two,please.
B:这道菜请给我们来两人份的。
A:I'm afraid this course is for four persons.
A:这道菜恐怕是4人份的。
B:Well , can't you make it for two only?
B:嗯,你们不能只做两人份的吗?
A:I'm afraid not,sir.
A:先生,恐怕不行。
B:I see. Well,what do you recommend then?
B:我知道了,那么点什么好呢?
A:I would recommend a soup with two or three small dishes.
A:我建议您来碗汤和两三样小菜。
B:Right , we'll have these three.
B:好吧,我们要这三样。
A:Would you like rice with your meal?
A;您需要米饭吗?
B:No , thanks.
B:不要,谢谢。
A:Thank you,sir. Just a moment,please.
A:谢谢您。先生。马上就来。
A:May I take your order now?
A:要点什么菜?
B:Yes,I'll have a boiled egg with toast and orange juice, please.
B:是的,我要煮蛋、吐司和橙汁。
A:How would you like your eggs?
A:您点的蛋要怎样煮?
B:Hard-boiled , please.
B:请煮全熟。
A:And your toast,light or dark?
A:您的吐司要稍微烤一下,还是烤焦?
B:Dark, please.
B:烤焦。
A:Now or later?
A:现在要还是待会儿要?
B:Later will do.
B:待会儿就可以了。
A:Will there be anything else?
A:还要不要点别的东西?
B:No,that's all. Thanks.
B:不了,那些就够了,谢谢。
A:One hard-boiled egg with toast and orange juice to follow.
a:一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和橙汁。
B:That's right.
B:对的。
A:Just a moment,please.
A:请稍等。
A: Are you ready to order now,sir?
A:先生,您现在想点菜吗?
B: Yes.
B:是的。
A: Would you like an appetizer?
A:您要点什么开胃的东西吗?
B: Yes. I'd like a crab cocktail.
B:对,我要一个鲜蟹杯。
A: Would you like some soup first?
A:吃饭前先来点儿汤怎么样?
B: Very well.
B:很好。
A: What kind of soup would you like?
A:您喜欢什么汤?
B: I want egg soup.
B:我要鸡蛋汤。
A: Have you decided on anything?
A:您决定吃点什么?
B: I'd like to have some meat.
B:我要吃些肉。
A: How about stewed-fried steamed pork?
A:扣肉怎么样?
B: No,thank you.
B:不要,谢谢。
A: Are you interested in today's special?
A:对今天的风味菜感兴趣吗?
B: What is it?
B:是什么?
A: Twice cooked spicy pork slices.
A:回锅肉。
B: OK. Let me try it.
B:好的。我来尝尝。
A: Anyfhing else?
A:还要别的吗?
B: No , thank you
B:不用了,谢谢。
看了有关点餐旅游英语情景对话这篇文章
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来餐厅英语情景对话及翻译,欢迎大家学习!
We'd like to have to table near the street.
我们想要一个靠街的桌位。
B:This is your menu. Your waitress will be here soon. Enjoy your dinner.
这是你的菜单,女服务员马上来,请享用你的晚餐。
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。
B:May I take your order?
你要点菜了吗?
A:I'd like to see the menu, please.
我想看看菜单。
B:I'm sorry. I thought you had one. Here you are.
抱歉,我想你已经有一份了,在这里。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的餐厅英语情景对话及翻译,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
到餐厅吃饭时,你知道点餐用英语怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。下面读文网小编为大家带来点餐的英语说法,供大家参考学习。
order
英 [ˈɔ:də] 美 [ˈɔrdɚ]
打扰了先生,现在能为您点餐了吗?
May I have a look at the menu first?
本杰明:我会负责点餐的。
Benjamin: I'll take care of the order.
他们在速食店里点餐通常也很迅速。
They often order their food quickly at fast-food restaurants.
服务员:先生,准备好点餐了吗?
Waitress: Are you ready to order, sir?
了解快餐种类并知道如何点餐。
Knowing fast food items and how to order meals.
我准备好点餐了。
I ' m ready to order now, please.
一位侍应立刻过来为她点餐。
A waiter came at once to take her order.
客户打电话给我们并不知识啊点餐。
People call us up not just to order meals.
点餐之前您想来杯开胃酒吗?
Would you like an aperitif before you order?
我马上回来为您点餐。
I will be back to take your order.
他点餐时说:给我来个腌牛肉三明治。
Give me corned beef sandwich, he ordered.
您现在准备点餐吗,女士?
Are you ready to order now, madam?
您要现在点餐吗?
A: Would you like to order now?
服务生:我可以帮你们点餐了吗?
Waiter: may I take your order?
店员:我能为您点餐吗?
Clerk: can I take your order?
哪个因素影响你点餐?
Which factor influence you order the food?
欢迎光临KFC,我能帮您点餐吗?
Welcome to KFC. May i take your order?
我们是1980年代最早使用电脑的餐厅之一,这样可以使点餐更加便捷。
We were one of the first companies to use a computer in the 1980s, which made ordering easier.
在点餐或饮料时不要以我想要,的句子开头,这样会显得你很粗鲁无知。
When ordering food or drinks, never begin with I want, as its considered rude and ignorant to do so.
截至2012年1月的5年内,套餐点餐总数从90亿份减少的到80亿份,减少了10亿份。
Total combo meal orders declined by a billion over a five-year period ending in January 2012, from nine to eight billion orders.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编为大家整理的在点餐时的英语实用短句,欢迎大家学习!
请给我菜单。
Could I have a menu, please?
May I see your menu, please?
I'd like to see a menu, please.
有日语的菜单吗?
Do you have a menu in Japanese?
May I see a menu in Japanese?
Do you have a Japanese menu?
请给我看一下酒单。
May I see the wine list, please?
你们都有些什么葡萄酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
What kind of wine do you have available?
点菜吗?/您来点点儿什么?
May I take your order?
May I take your order? (您来点儿什么?)
Well, let's see… (唔,让我想想……)
What would you like?
What will you have?
Are you ready to order yet? (可以点菜了吗?)
有什么菜可以推荐的吗?
What do you recommend?
What do you recommend? (有什么菜可以推荐的吗?)
The seafood is good here. (我们店的海鲜很可口。)
What do you think I should order?
What is your suggestion?
What do you think is the best?
What do you suggest I order?
我想要和那个一样的。
Can I have the same as that?
Can I have the same as that? (我想要和那个一样的。)
Sure, no problem. (好的,没问题。)
我要这个和这个。
I'll take this and this. *可以边指菜单,边轻松地点菜。
您这儿有什么地方风味吗?
Do you have any local specialties? *local “这一地区的”,specialty “特色,特产”。
我们可以分别付款吗?
Could we have separate checks? *separate “分开的,分别的”。
May we have separate checks?
Could we pay separately? (我们可以各付各的吗?)
We'd like to have separate checks. (我们想分别付款。)
我要一个60美元的晚餐包括酒水。
I'd like to have dinner for sixty dollars including drinks. *including…“包含……”。
我要一份牛排。
I'd like a steak.
I want a steak.
我要红葡萄酒。
I'd like some red wine, please.
要几成熟的?
How would you like it?
How would you like it done?
How would you like your steak cooked?
How would you like your steak prepared?
烤熟点。
Well-done, please. *rare“三成熟(中嫩的)”,medium “适中的,半成熟”,well-done “烤得熟的,八成熟”。
请做得清淡些。
Can you make it mild?
您用早餐吗?
Are you having breakfast?
Are you having breakfast? (您用早餐吗?)
No, I'll just have a cup of coffee. (不,我只要一杯咖啡。)
来杯咖啡怎么样?
Would you like some coffee?
Would you like some coffee? (来杯咖啡怎么样?)
That would be great. (那太好了。)
Would you care for some coffee? *更礼貌的说法。
Do you want some coffee?
How about some coffee?
套餐里包括咖啡吗?
Is coffee included with this meal?
请给我来一杯咖啡。
I'd like a cup of coffee, please. *I'd like是I would like的缩写。意思是“我想要……”,它比“I want…”的说法更礼貌。
还要别的吗?
Anything else? *在听了对方想要的东西之后,餐厅服务员经常向顾客询问还需要什么。
Anything else? (还要别的吗?)
No, thank you. That's all. (不要了,就要这些吧,谢谢。)
Will that be all? (就要这些吗?)
Anything else you want? (别的还要吗?)
Is there anything else (that) you'd like? (还再要点其他的吗?)
够了/就要这些。
That's all for me.
That's it.
That's all.
That would be all.
我没有点这个菜。
I didn't order this.
I didn't order this. (我没有点这个菜。)
You didn't, sir? (您没要吗?)
This is not what I ordered. (这和我点的不一样。)
我点的菜还没上。
My order hasn't come yet. *order 是名词,表示“订的东西”、“订购物品”。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
餐厅就是指在一定场所,公开地对一般大众提供食品、饮料等餐饮的设施或公共餐饮屋。那么你知道餐厅的英语单词是什么吗?下面来学习一下吧。
lunchroom
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来在国外餐馆如何点餐的旅游英语,欢迎大家学习!
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有哪几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的日常英语对话;在中餐厅, 希望对大家有帮助。
AIt's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
BI'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's
an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have somechicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
AThank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me thedifferent features of Chinese food?
谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
BGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunandishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
AChinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good
in colour,flavour,and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
BMr. liu, would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
ANo more, thank you. I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
BDid you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
AIt's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
BI'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
AThank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
当我们在西餐厅需要结账时,我们经常会进行的英语对话是什么呢?下面是读文网小编带来西餐厅结账买单英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
【Sign the Bill 签字付账】
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?#p#副标题#e#
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: