为您找到与初中英语口语情景问答相关的共200个结果:
下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
*我想我们需要休息 一下。
I think we need a break.
I think it’s time for a break.
What we need is a break.
Maybe we should take a break.
好主意。
Good idea.
和我想的一样。
My idea exactly.
*一起去吃午饭好吗?
Let’s go out for lunch, shall we?
I’d like to invite you out to lunch.
*我们很髙兴去。
We’ll be glad to go along.
We’d be delighted to go.
*再叫上格林先生吧。
I’ll bring Mr. Green along, too.
Mr. Green will be at the party, too.
这次我还没能和他 见上一面呢
I haven’t had the pleasure to see him yet this trip.
我历来喜欢结交新 朋友
It’s always a pleasure for me to make new friends.
他是我的一个客户,对你们的新产品好像很感兴趣。
He is one of my customers? who seems very interested in your new products.
那太好了。
That’s good.
我很想和他聊聊。
I’d very much like to talk to him.
我很想和他见面。
I will enjoy meeting him.
我给他打电话,让他在饭店和我们见面。
I‘ll give him a call and have him meet us at the restaurant.
那我们这就走吧。
Well,let’s go right now.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来商务英语口语情景对话学习,欢迎大家学习!
很高兴见到您。 .
Nice to meet you.
我此行的目的是探?-寻与你们建立贸易关系的可能性。
I come here to inquire about the possibility of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的百的是探?寻与贵公司合作的可能性。
I am here to explore whether we have an opportunity of cooperating with your company.
欢迎来我们公司。.您对我们什么产品感兴趣?
Welcome to our company. What kind of product are you interested in?
我们想订购一些中国檀木家具。
We’d like to order some Chinese sandalwood furniture.
我们了解到贵公司经营中国檀木家具。
We know your company handles Chinese sandalwood furniture.
您来对了
You have certainly come to the right place.
我们是经营这类产品的老字号。
*We arc an old established firm.
* We have been for many years in this line.
我们是这类产品的主要出口商。
We are leading exporter of this line.
我们是这类产品的有代表性的出口商。
We are one of the representative exporters of this line.
这类产品正属我们的经营范围。
This line comes within the frame of our business activities.
我们是声誉卓著的出口商,长期经营这类产品。
We are exporters of long standing and high reputation, engaged in exportation of this line.
我们专营这类产品的出口。
We are specialized in the export of this line.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来面试问答英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Smith: Now let's talk about your interests and hobbies.
史密斯:现在我们来谈谈你的兴趣爱好吧。
Jack: Well, I like reading, walking, swimming,hiking and playing basketball
杰克:好,我喜欢读书、散步、游泳、远足和打篮球。
Smith: You have a colorful life.
史密斯:你的生活倒是多姿多彩。
Jack: Yes. These hobbies have indeed enriched my life
杰克:是的,这些爱好的确丰富了我的生活。
Smith: How do you usually spend your time after work?
史密斯:那么,下班后你通常都做些什么?
Jack: I prefer to read novels with a cup of tea.
杰克:通常我喜欢泡一杯茶来看小说。
Smith: What kind of books interests you most?
史密斯:最吸引你的是什么书呢?
Jack: Detective books.
杰克:侦探小说。
Smith: You 5eem to be a man of imagination and logic.
史密斯:看来你是个富有想象,又有逻辑思维的人。
Jack: To 50me extent, I regard book5 a5 my good companion.
杰克:在某种程度上,我把书当做我的好朋友。
Smith: If 50, you can benefit a lot from them.
史密斯 :如果这样的话,你会受益多多。
Jack: That'5 for 5Ure.
杰克:的确如此。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来职场面试英语口语情景句子,欢迎大家学习!
I found a lot of recruitment information on the Internet.
我在网上找到了大量的招聘信息。
I saw a piece of teacher recruitment information in the newspaper.
我在报纸上看到了一则招聘教师的信息。
The TV broadcasts different job information every day.
电视上每天都会播报不同的招聘信息。
There are different ways to collect job information.
收集招聘信息有不同的途径。
I often go to job fairs to look for job information.
我经常去招聘会寻找招聘信息。
I usually collect job information about various trades and professions.
我通常会收集各行各业的职位招聘信息。
I will collect lots of job information before the interview.
我在面试前会先大量收集职位招聘信息。
Collecting job information is an important part of job-hunting.
牧集职位招聘信息是求职的一个重要部分。
Collecting job information extensively will increase the probability of success in job-hunting.
大量收集招聘信息可以增加你求职成功的机率。
The process of collecting job information is also a process of getting to know about the company situations.
收集职位信息的过程也是了解企业情况的过程。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来求职英语口语情景句,欢迎大家学习!
With the popularization of the Internet, applying for jobs on the Internet has become more and more popular.
随着互联网的普及,上网求职已逐渐流行起来。
Now lots of job-hunters choose to look for jobs on the Internet.
现在许多求职者都选择上网求职。
Seeking jobs on the Internet has become the first choice of job-hunters.
上网求职已成为求职者的首选。
Applying for jobs on the Internet takes less time and energy.
上网求职更加省时省力。
When you look for jobs on the Internet you should choose standard websites.
上网求职要选择正规的网站。
Applying for jobs on the Internet is a very good way of job-hunting.
上网求职是种很好的求职方式。
I suggest that you apply for jobs on the Internet in the future.
载建议你以后上网求职。
Applying for jobs on the Internet could improve the job-hunting efficiency.
上网求职可以提高求职的效率。
Applying for jobs on the Internet is very popular among college students.
上网求职很受大学生们的欢迎。
There are also certain risks in job-hunting on the Internet.
上网求职也存在一定的风险。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来求职英语口语情景句型,欢迎大家学习!
I want to call the company to ask about hiring information.
我想打电话咨询一下公司的职位情况。
If you have any questions, please call the company's personnel department.
如有任何疑问,请打电话咨询公司的人事部。
Is the company still hiring?
公司还在招人吗?
Does the company still have job vacancies?
请问公司还有职位空缺吗?
Is your company's position information still valid?
公司的这个职位信息还有效吗?
I want to know about the company's job vacancies.
我想了解一下公司的职位空缺情况。
I find out on the Internet that your company needs a secretary.
我在网上查到你们公司需要招聘一个秘书。
May I apply for your company's manager position?
我可以应聘你们公司的经理一职吗?
Have you hired someone for your company's position?
像们公司的这个职位招到合适的人了吗?
I am very interested in your company's position; can I give it a try?
我对你们公司的这个职位很感兴趣,我可以试试吗?
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来两人实用英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lily:
Excuse me. My wallet was stolen.
打扰了,我的钱包被偷了。
Policeman:
What kind of wallet?
什么样的?
Lily:
It's a medium-size one, red leather.
中等大小,红的,皮的。
Policeman:
What was in it?
里面都有什么?
Lily:
My driver's license, some credit cards, and more than $200 in cash.
我的驾照,信用卡和两百多块钱现金。
Policeman:
OK. Please fill out this form to report the theft. We'll contact you if we find it.
嗯。请写一下被盗经过。我们找到后会跟你联系的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来两人英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Policeman:
Good morning. What can I do for you?
早上好,您需要什么帮助?
Lily:
Good morning, I lost my identification card and need a new one.
早上好,我身份证丢了,须办张新的。
Policeman:
Do you have your hukou registration or residence permit?
您带了户口簿或居住证了吗?
Lily:
Yes, I do.
带了。
Policeman:
OK. I will apply for a new one for you. Please take an id photo in Room 307.
好的,我再为您申请一张新的。请在三零七室照一张照片。
Lily:
OK. Anything else?
好的,还有其他的吗?
Policeman:
That's all, please pick up your new ID card next week.
就这些了,下个星期过来取你的新身份证吧。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
为了突破金融英语口语,平时多练多听十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来金融英语口语练习情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Ms.Johnson and Mr.Black continue their discussion of the International Monetary System .
约翰逊小姐和布莱克先生继续讨论国际货币制度。
Black :Is that when the Smithsonian Agreement was signed ?
布莱克:史密森协定就是在那时签订的吧?
Johnson:Yes,in December 1971.Under that and subsequent agreements ,the fixed rate exchange system has been changed to a floating exchange rate system in which the value of various currencies fluctuate to restore balance-of-payments equilibrium .
约翰逊:对,是在1971年12月签订的。在史密森协定和随后的一些协定的指导下,固定的外汇汇率制度转变为浮动汇变幻无率制度。在这个制度中,以各种货币价值的波动来恢复国际收支差额的平衡。
B:So you mean that foreign exchange rates are new free to change according to the laws of supply and demand?
布莱克:那么,您是说,现在外汇汇率是按照供需规律自由是变化?
J:Not quite .Actually ,we now have a managed floating exchange rate system,or what many people call a dirty float system .
约翰逊:也不完全是这样。实际上,我们现在建立了一个受管制的浮动汇率制度,即许多人称之为:受限制的浮动外汇制度“。
This means that ,while there is a great degree of flexibility in exchange rates according to balance of payment factors,
就是说,虽然按照国际收支差额的因素,汇率有很大程度的灵活性,
central banks still intervene in the market by buying or selling large amounts of foreign currencies to prevent wide-ranging fluctuations.
但中央银行仍然使用买进或卖出大量外币的办法来防止大幅度的外汇浮动,以此来干预外汇市场。
B:Why do they do this ?Wouldn't a clean float be better?
布莱克:他们为什么要这样做呢? 不受限制的汇率浮动会不会更好些呢?
J:Well,a clean float means that the parity rate of various currencies would go up or go down to restore balance-of -payments equilibrium.
约翰逊:不受限制的汇率浮动意味着各种货币的比价能以涨价或跌价来恢复国际收支差额的平衡。
Therefore ,a country's international trade position could be affected by an appreciation of its currency .
因此,一个国家的外贸地位会因为它的货币的增值而受到影响了。
B:Oh ,I see.So governments must consider their internal fiscal and political requirements ,too.
布莱克:噢,我明白了。因此政府也必须考虑到国内的财政和政治需要。
J:Yes,that's right .That's why it takes a great deal of international cooperation to make the present system work .
约翰逊:对,是这样的。这就是为什么需要大量国际间协作才会使得这个现行制度发挥作用。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的金融英语口语练习情景对话,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话,是练习英语口语的最好学习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: So, Monica, you are from New Zealand.
托德:莫妮卡,你来自新西兰。
Monica: Yes, that's right.
莫妮卡:对,没错。
Todd: So, for people going to New Zealand, what would you recommend? What are three orfour places that you must see in New Zealand?
托德:对计划去新西兰旅行的人们,你有什么建议?请你推荐三至四个新西兰必去景点。
Monica: Oh, OK, three or four places you must see. Well, it depends what you're looking forreally. I think a lot of people that come to New Zealand enjoy an outdoor lifestyle, so there's lotsof outdoor activities and places you can go to to enjoy in New Zealand. Personally, I find theSouth Island of New Zealand very scenic in comparison to the North Island, so for me, amust-do is the West Coast of the South Island. It's very pretty.
莫妮卡:哦,好,三至四个必去景点。这要取决于你对什么感兴趣。我认为大部分来新西兰游玩的游客喜欢户外生活方式,新西兰有许多户外运动,也有很多可以享受户外运动的好去处。我个人认为与新西兰北岛相比,新西兰南岛的景色更美,我认为必去的景点是南岛的西海岸,那里非常漂亮。
Todd: The West Coast.
托德:西海岸。
Monica: Yeah. In particular, there's two glaciers. Franz Joseph and Fox Glaciers, which arevery stunning to look at, and you can either have a look at them by foot, or you can pay for ahelicopter ride that takes you up and shows you an aerial view of them.
莫妮卡:对。特别是那里的两个冰川。弗朗兹·约瑟夫冰川和福克斯冰川,这两座冰川非常迷人,游客可以步行去观赏冰川,也可以乘坐直升飞机从上空鸟瞰冰川。
Todd: Now, do people ever walk across the glaciers?
托德:人们可以步行穿越冰川?
Monica: There are guides that can walk you across. Yeah, I haven't done it personally, but it ispossible.
莫妮卡:有导游引领游客穿越冰川。我还没有尝试过,不过是可以的。
Todd: So what else would you recommend for New Zealand? What other places should peoplesee?
托德:还有其他的新西兰景点推荐吗?其他值得一去的景点?
Monica: I think if you want to see ... let me think ... rural New Zealand. It's quite a nice ideato drive the length of the country and then you can see the interesting farming that is takingplace, in particular in the South Island. The lower part of the South Island, and a lot of theNorth Island as well. There's a lot of sheep in New Zealand and there's a lot of cattle as well,so I think it's always interesting to go for a drive to see that firsthand.
莫妮卡:我想,如果你想看……让我想一下,如果大家对新西兰郊区感兴趣,那开车游览是个不错的主意,沿途你们会看到南岛地区有趣的务农场景。南岛的下端和北岛的大部分地区也有农场。新西兰有许多羊和牛,我认为开车沿途欣赏这种景色非常有意思。
Todd: So, you just start up in Auckland in the north and drive all the way down south?
托德:开车从北方的奥克兰一路南下吗?
Monica: Yeah, well, there's many ways you can do it, but I recommend one way of doing it istoo arrive in Auckland and to have an experience of a big city, well a big city for New Zealand,and then drive down the center of the North Island and maybe have a farming experiencesomewhere. There's a lot of farm stay opportunities available for tourists who come to NewZealand, so depending on how you do it. You might want to stay two or three days with afamily and experience a farming lifestyle. So that's, yeah, one thing I'd recommend. Andanother is to maybe go to a city like Rotorua which is really in the center of the North Island,and experience Maori culture. There's a Maori village there near the Whakarewarewa forestwhich hosts a lot of tourists, and you get to experience Maori waiata which is Maori songs andyou get to see the hot springs in New Zealand and thermal mud pools, so, yeah, Rotorua is anice city to go and visit, and then work your way down to the capital of New Zealand which isWellington, and I think if you want to experience the cafe lifestyle of New Zealand that's a goodplace to go.
莫妮卡:对,有很多条线路可以选择,不过我推荐大家先去奥克兰,体验这座新西兰大城市的生活,然后开车沿着北岛中心区一路南下,路上可以体验下农场生活。新西兰有很多寄宿农场可供游客选择,这要取决于你们想怎么做。大家可以和当地家庭在一起生活两三天的时间,体验农场生活。这里是我推荐的一个地方。第二个推荐地是罗托鲁瓦市,罗托鲁瓦位于北岛中心,游客可以体验毛利文化。法卡雷瓦雷瓦红木森林附近有个毛利人村庄,游客可以住在那里,聆听毛利歌曲,欣赏新西兰的春季景色和地热泥浆池,罗托鲁瓦是一座值得游览的城市,然后继续南下前往新西兰首都惠灵顿市,如果大家想感受新西兰的咖啡生活,那惠灵顿市是个好去处。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在英语考试的听力中,我们需要通过录音中的情景对话来听取我们所要的答案,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些大学两人英语口语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
AWhat channel did you watch last night?
你昨晚是看哪个频道?
BChannel Two. A TV series was showing on it. The name of the series is Huanzhu Gege
二频道,播电视剧《还珠格格》
AHow do you feel about it?
你觉得怎么样?
BGenerally it's to my appetite. What about you?
总的来说挺对胃口的。
AWell, I don't think much about it. To me, it's a sheer waste of time
我不喜欢这部剧,在我看来,纯粹是浪费时间.
BDon't be too critical. So what's your favorite?
不要太严苛了。那你最喜欢看什么?
AVariety shows and talk shows, I think.
综艺节目和访谈节目。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式,练就流利的英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来英语口语情景对话练习,欢迎大家学习!
Aiste: Hello, Christophe. What are you doing this afternoon?
爱斯蒂:你好,克里斯托夫。你今天下午要做什么?
Christophe: Hi, Aiste. I think I'm going to run this afternoon.
克里斯托夫:你好,爱斯蒂。我今天下午要去跑步。
Aiste: To run? But it's raining outside.
爱斯蒂:跑步?可是外面在下雨呢。
Christophe: I don't care. I love running in the rain, and I have to run because I am training fora marathon.
克里斯托夫:我不在意这个。我喜欢在雨里跑步,我一定得去跑步,因为我在为马拉松进行训练。
Aiste: A marathon! Isn't that like some 100 kilometers of running?
爱斯蒂:马拉松!是要跑100公里的那种吗?
Christophe: Oh, no. A marathon is a race where you run 42 kilometers. It's a long distance, soyou need to train every day for it.
克里斯托夫:不是,马拉松长跑比赛的全程是42公里。距离很长,所以要每天都训练。
Aiste: So do you actually run 42 kilometers every day when training for it?
爱斯蒂:那你训练的话,是每天都跑42公里吗?
Christophe: Oh, no. Actually, a good preparation for a marathon is about 12 weeks of running,and you never run for 42 kilometers in one training. You never do this because it's actually very,very bad for your body if you would do that, so you run a maximum, like 32 to 34 kilometers.
克里斯托夫:不是。马拉松比赛的充分准备是要进行为期12周的跑步训练,但是每次训练不能跑满42公里。因为这样做对身体有害,每次训练最多跑32至34公里。
Aiste: Every day?
爱斯蒂:每天吗?
Christophe: Not every day of course. I think, right now, I run about 80 kilometers a week,but that's almost every day, 10, 15 kilometers that you have to run.
克里斯托夫:当然不是每天。现在,我每周跑80公里,相当于每天跑10或15公里。
Aiste: And how many marathons have you done already?
爱斯蒂:你现在参加过几次马拉松比赛了?
Christophe: I've already ran about four marathons, and now I'm preparing for my fifthmarathon.
克里斯托夫:我已经参加过四次马拉松了,现在我正在为第五次马拉松比赛做准备。
Aiste: What is that going to be like?
爱斯蒂:比赛怎么样?
Christophe: Well, actually, I hope to run less than three hours. It's quite fast. It's likefourteen kilometers average during forty-two kilometers.
克里斯托夫:我希望这次我能跑进三小时。这个速度已经很快了,42公里的话,相当于每小时要跑14公里。
Aiste: Whoa! That sounds difficult. I'm not really into sports very much, so I think for me,even a five-minutes run seems kind of difficult and requiring lots of endurance.
爱斯蒂:哇!听起来很难。我不太喜欢运动,我想让我跑五分钟都很难,而且跑步还需要很多耐力。
Christophe: Well, in the beginning, it's hard maybe, but once you try running a little bitlonger, you really start liking it, so I would recommend you to do one training with me andyou start slow and then you build up slowly until you can run five, maybe ten kilometers, andthen you will see, you will get addicted and you will love it too. I think in a couple of years,you will run your first marathon.
克里斯托夫:刚开始可能有点难,不过如果你尝试多跑跑的话,你会爱上跑步这项运动的,我建议你和我一起训练一次,你刚开始可以慢慢跑,一点一点增加跑步的距离,然后你就可以跑五公里,甚至十公里,那时你会发现你真的对跑步着了迷,爱上了这项运动。我想几年后,你也可以参加马拉松了。
Aiste: Oh, that sounds great, but ... I really don't think it's for me.
爱斯蒂:哦,听起来不错,不过……我想那并不适合我。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
想要学好大学英语,练习好英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来大学英语口语情景对话,希望对你有所帮助!
A:Health is very important for our body.And healthy foods plays a very important role in it.So,what do you think is a healthy diet?
健康对于我们的身体是十分重要的。而且健康的食物在这里扮演了一个十分重要的角色。所以,你认为什么是健康的饮食?
B:A healthy diet should contain all the essential nutrients.
健康的饮食应包含所有必需的营养物质。
A:How could people eliminate food contamination nowadays?
现在人们怎样才能杜绝食品污染事件?
B:The government should set strict rules and regulations to standardize the production of food and punish severely those violators.
政府应制定严格的规章制度来规范食品生产,并且严惩违法者。
A:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?
为什么食品污染问题现在频繁发生?
B:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.
因为食品生产者惟利是图,丧失了商业道德。他们不再把食品安全当作首要问题。
A:Why do many people suffer from heart disease recently?
最近为什么很多人患上了心脏病?
B:I suppose it is because the improved living conditions provide people with more refined grain and meat. Consequently, people have an excessive amount of fat which leads to heart disease.
我认为这是由于生活条件改善,人们有了更多细粮和肉类。结果就摄入了过量的脂肪,从而引起了心脏病。
A:What’s your eating habit?
你有什么饮食习惯?
B:I have a balanced diet and I always have meals in a regular way.
我饮食均衡,而且吃饭有规律。
A:How do you keep fit?
你怎样保持健康?
B:I am not particular about food and I often do exercise as long as I have free time.
我不挑食,而且一有时间就会运动。
A:Do you have fast food very often?
你经常吃快餐吗?
B:No, I seldom eat fast food because it’s rich in fat. And I want to keep a slender shape.
不,我几乎不吃快餐,因为它含有很多脂肪。而我想保持苗条的体形。
A:What are the advantages of transgenic food?
转基因食品有什么优点?
B:Transgenic technology can increase the yield of the crops and give the crops such attributes as insect-resistance or drought-resistance.
转基因技术可以提高农作物的产量,使它们具有抗病虫、耐干旱等特性。
A:What do you think of instant noodles?
你认为方便面怎么样?
B:On the one hand, it is easy to prepare and thus brings convenience to our busy life. On the other hand, it is harmful to our health since it contains preservatives.
一方面,方便面易于准备,因此给我们忙碌的生活带来了便利。另一方面,由于它含有防腐剂,所以对健康有害。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: