为您找到与关于酒店退房的英语对话相关的共200个结果:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达对于要出国旅行也是十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
服务员:
Can I help you?
您需要帮忙吗?
比尔:
I have some laundry to be done.
我有些衣服需要洗
服务员:
Certainly,sir. Could you fill out the laundry form.please?
好的.先生.请您添一下这个单子.
比尔:
May I use your pen?
我能用一下你的笔吗?
服务员:
Sure.Here you are.
当然.给您
比尔:
Thanks. Oh.I don't want these shirts starched.
谢谢.对了.这些衬衫不需要浆的.
服务员:
No starch. I understand.sir.
不浆.我了解.先生.
比尔:
When will they be ready?
什么时候能洗好?
服务员:
We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6.
明天晚上六点左右我会给您送去
比尔:
Fine, Thanks a lot.
好的.谢谢
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
当出国旅游时,少不了用英语来预定酒店入住,这时提前学习一些酒店英语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来预定酒店英语情景对话,供大家学习!
C:
Room Reservations.May i help you,sir?
客房预定。先生有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
G:
Yes,my name is Alice,and i made a reservation for two nights from October 5th.I'd like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.
是的,我的名字是爱丽丝,订了10月5日起的两个晚上的房间,我想延长两个晚上一直到9号
C:
For 4 nights from October 5th until October 9th. Will there be any change in your room type?Your reservation is for a twin room.
从10月5日到9日四个晚上,你预定的是一间带两张单人床的房间,您需要变化你的房间类型吗?
G:
No
不
C:
Thank you,sir.We will extend the reservation for you.
谢谢,先生。我们将为您延长预定时间。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店英语情景对话对话入住酒店,欢迎大家学习!
R:
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
R:
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
G:
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
R:
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
G:
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
R:
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
G:
Sure.
好的
R:
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
G:
Yes,i should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
R:
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
G:
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
R:
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
随着出国旅游越来越流行,掌握一些基本的酒店英语口语表达非常重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店常见英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
接待员:
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
你好.先生.有事吗?
乔治:
I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想现在结帐.
接待员:
Your name and room number, please?
请说下您的姓名和房间号.
乔治:
George Lucas, Room 206.
乔治露卡西.206房间.
接待员:
Yes, Mr. Lucas. Have you used any hotel service this morning?
请问您今天早上是否用过旅馆的服务设施?
乔治:
No, I haven't used any services.
没有.什么都没用.
接待员:
Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Lucas . Four nights at 70US dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 455 US dollars.
好的.这是您的账单.4个晚上.每晚70美元.再加上膳食费共455美元.
乔治:
Can I pay by credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
接待员:
Certainly. May I have your card, please?
当然.可以给我您的卡吗?
乔治:
Here you are.
给你.
接待员:
Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名.
乔治:
Oh, yes. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say goodbye to some of my friends.
好的.能把行李放在这里到下午走时来拿吗?我想跟一些朋友告别.
接待员:
Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?
可以.我们帮您保管.有几件行李呢?
乔治:
Just three. I'll be back by 4:00.
只有三件.4点钟我回来.
接待员:
That's fine. Have a nice day.
好的.再见.
乔治:
Thank you. See you later.
谢谢.一会见.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
酒店英语现在越来越受到人们的关注,学习一些常用的酒店英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接待客人酒店英语对话,欢迎大家参考学习!
B:
Good evening,sir.Welcome to the Sunshine Hohel.
晚上好先生。欢迎来到阳光旅店
G:
Thank you.
谢谢
B:
How many pieces of luggage do you have?
你有多少行李?
G:
Just these three.
只有这三件
B:
Two suitcases and one bag.Is that right?
两个手提箱和一个包对吧?
G:
Yes.That's all.
对,这是所有的。
B:
I'll show you to the Front Desk.This way,please.I will put your bags by the post over there.
我将带您到前台,这边请。我会提出那边您的行李。
G:
I see,thanks.
哦,谢谢
B:
A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.
服务生将在您办完入住手续后将您带到房间
G:
OK.
好的
B:
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我希望你能享受在这里逗留的时光。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
想学习一些常用的酒店英语口语对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来酒店电话英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lobby Crew:
May I help you?
有什么可以为您效劳的?
Customer:
I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th.
我想预定十月一号到七号的房间。
Lobby Crew:
What kind of room do you want?
需要什么样的房间呢?
Customer:
Standard room is ok.How much do you charge?
标间就可以了。多少钱?
Lobby Crew:
360RMB per night containing two breakfast tickets.It's the best discount.
360人民币一晚,含两张早餐券。这是最低折扣了。
Customer:
Got it.I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?
知道了。我想知道如果团体订购的话有没有更多折扣?
Lobby Crew:
We give 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.
如果您定了超过五间房就可以有九折优惠。
Customer:
Thanks.
谢谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记
How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:结账退房,欢迎大家学习!
A:What's the matter?
A:有什么事情?
B:Checking out, please.
B:我要退房。
A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.
A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。
B:Excuse me. What are these charges?
B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?
A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.
A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。
B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.
B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。
A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.
A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。
B:Isn't that a bit excessive?
B:这是不是有点过分?
A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.
A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。
B:OK. Here is the money.
B:好了。给你钱。
A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.
A:谢谢。欢迎再来。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游住宿退房英语短对话,欢迎大家学习!
Guest: Hello miss.check out please.
客户:你好,小姐。退房。
Clerk: OK,may I have your key?
柜台服务员:好的,能把钥匙给我吗?
Guest: Sure.here you are.
客户:可以,给你。
Clerk: Was everything satisfactory?
柜台服务员:您在这里住的还满意吗?
Guest: Yes.I enjoy my stay here.
客户:是的,我住的非常愉快。
Clerk: You have stayed here for 3 nights,that's $230.
柜台服务员:您在这里住了3天,一共是230美元。
Guest: Here.is the money.
客户:给你钱。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游酒店就餐英语实用对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Welcome to our Colonial Tramcar Restaurant,ma'am. Where would you like to sit?
A:欢迎光临电车饭店,女士。您想坐在哪儿?
B: I'd like to sit in the rear.
B:我想坐在后面。
A: All right. Come with me,please. Hera is your seat,ma'am. Would you like to ordernow?
A:好的,请跟我来。请您坐这儿,女士。您想现在点菜吗?
B: Yes
B:是的。
A: What would you like for a drink?
A:想喝点什么?
B: Wine,please.
B:果酒。
A:What kind?
A:哪一种?
B: Something real Australian.
B:正宗澳大利亚的就行。
A: Would Chablis be all right?
A:无甜味白葡萄酒可以吗?
B: Yes. That would be fine.
B:好的,可以。
A: What would you have for a la cane?
A:主食您需要什么?
B: I'll have Chicken and Ginger Burger with Chilli Dressing.
B:鸡和生姜汉堡带辣酱的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游口语对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语关于入住酒店英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
Lily is checking out at the front desk,
莉莉正在前台办理退房手续。
Front Desk:Good aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?
前台:下午好,女士,有什么可以帮您的吗?
Lily:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.
莉莉:你好,我是1005的房主,我想办理退房手续。
Front Desk:OK. Please hold on a minute. So you checked in on Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?
前台:好的,请稍等。您是周一入住的1005房间,入住了3晚,对吗?
Lily:Yes. Can I have a look at my bill?
莉莉:对的。我能看一下我的账单吗?
Front Dosk: OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we have your signature in the blank below?
前台:好的,给您。如果没有问题的话,请您在空白处签名,可以吗?
Lily:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.
莉莉:好的,请把收据给我吧。
Front Desk:Here it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.
前台:您收好。很高兴为您服务,我们欢迎您下次光临。祝您愉快。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店基础英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的酒店英语基本对话,欢迎大家阅读!
1.I’ll take a look at the hotel’s booking situation.
我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。
2.I’m glad that we’ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.
很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。
3. But I’m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights. 不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。
4. We have already let your room to another gentleman.
我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。
5. That’s no problem at all.
没问题。
6.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.
给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。
7.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.
房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。
8. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.
请务必随时带着它。
9. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.
我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。
10. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。
11.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.
对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。
12.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?
13.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?
14.I’ll put in the room number for you later on.
过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。
15.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.
您忘了填写离店日期了。
Dialogue A (酒店英语基本对话之一)
A: Good morning,sir.Can I help you?
B:Good morning! I have a reservation for a single room with a bath here.
A: May I have your name,sir, please?
B:Bradley,John Bradley.
A:Just a moment,sir, while I look through our list.Yes,we do have a reservation for you,Mr. Bradley.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
B:Yes.Can I borrow your pen for a minute,please?
A:Sure.Here you are.
B:What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
A: You can just skip that. I’ll put in the room number for you later on.
B:(After he has completed the form) Here you are.I think I’ve filled in everything correctly.
A: Let me see…name, address, nationality,for war ding address, passport number, place of issue, signature and date of departure.Oh,here,sir.Your forgot to put in the date of your departure. Here let me fill it in for you.You are leaving on…?
B:October 24.
A:Now everything’s in order.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420. It is on the14th floor and the daily rate is$90.Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.You also need to show it when you collect your key from the Information Desk.
B: OK.I’ll take good care of it.
A: And now if you are ready,Mr.Bradley, I’ll call the bell-boy and he’ll take you to your room.
B: Yes, I’m ready.Thank you.
A:I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
B:I’ll try.
Dialogue B(酒店英语基本对话之二)
A:Good morning!Can I help you?
B:Good morning! I’m Mr.Doug lass in room 1208. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.This makes it necessary for me to stay on here for another day.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
A: I’ll take a look at the hotel’s booking situation. Yes, sir,I’m glad that we’ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.But I’m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.You see,we have already let your room to another gentle-man.Is that acceptable to you?
B: Yes, that’s no problem at all.
A: Let me see… room 1111 Will be vacant. How about room1111?
B:That is fine.
A:When would you like to move tomorrow?
B: I don’t know.
A:The new occupant will be checking in a little after twelve.
B: That means I have to move out before 12. Let me see. I’ll be leaving for the negotiation at 9∶30 tomorrow morning and I will not be returning to the hotel until sometime in the afternoon. So I’m going to have to do it before I go to the negotiation.Well,I think I will move at 9o’clock.
A: Good.I will send a bellboy to your room and help youwith your luggage at 9 o’clock. And please remember to bring your key card to the reception desk when you pass it tomorrow so that I can change the room number on it.
B:I will.Thank you very much.
A:Goodbye.
B:Goodbye.
Words and Expressions
nationality n.国籍/forward v..发送,寄发
for warding address 转投地址/passport n.护照
place of issue 发照地点/signature n.签名
departure n.离开/regulation n.规章,规定,条例
negotiation n.谈判;磋商/extension n.延长日
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的关于酒店订票英语对话,以供大家学习参考。
1. 你可以去二楼肯德基看看,或许有。
You can go up stairs , the second floor , KFC, maybe you can on line.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,用英语进行酒店预订对话你可以吗,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些关于酒店预订英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
浏览量:1
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些英语情景会话酒店前台订房,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
A Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?
您好。预约服务。我能为您做什么?
B I’d like to book a room.
我想要订一个房间
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
很多人都喜欢听音乐,那么你想要学习一些谈论喜欢的音乐的英语口语对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来关于谈论音乐英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
tina: jessie! have you seen the video for kylie minogue's new song?
jessie: i think so. why do you ask?
tina: i am worried that if my boyfriend sees it, he will fall in love with her.
jessie: do you trust your boyfriend?
tina: i do, but he gets infatuations for singers so easily.
jessie: what is infatuation?
tina: it's like love at first sight.
jessie: i think the only person he is infatuated with is you!
tina: i hope so but just to be sure, i am going to hide the remote control for the tv!
蒂娜:杰茜!你看过剀丽·米诺格新歌的录影带吗?
杰茜:看过,为什么问这个?
蒂娜:我担心如果我的男朋友看到,他会爱上她的。
杰茜:你信任你的男朋友吗?
蒂娜:信任,可是他太容易迷恋上歌星。
杰茜:什么是迷恋?
蒂娜:就像是一见钟情。
杰茜:我想他唯一迷恋的人是你。
蒂娜:希望如此,可为了安全起见我要把电视遥控器藏起来。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: