为您找到与关于社交媒体英文口语话题相关的共200个结果:
在写作文前多背几篇初三英语口语作文是非常有必要的,下面小编就分享初三英语口语作文给你们,希望对你们有用。
When I was a little girl ,I used to play with my friends all day and all night , I was very happy .But now ,I m growing up ,I just wand to be alone , so I become worried . I used to like planting flowers ,but now I don t have any time to do that , I only study and do my homework every day .I used to like watching Tv , and ofen watch cartoon ,but now I m more interested in sports games and English programmes.
I didn t use to reading books ,now ienjoy reading magazines ,because I think that the more books I read , the more knowledge I get . I usde to make my mother be angry with me ,now I m obedient to her . I used to be afraid of the dark , but now I like to think about my problem in the dark and enjoy the dark instead How much I have changed !But what changed my life ? The time ,time could change everything.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在买东西的时候,我们经常会砍价来达到自身利益最大化。下面读文网小编为大家带来常用的英文砍价表达方式,欢迎大家学习!
甲:当然可以。
B: No problem.
乙:我买这条吧。
A: I’ll take this one.
甲:好的。还要点别的吗?领带夹?袖钮?
B: Good. Anything else? The tie pins? The cuff links?
乙:不了,谢谢。我想看看那条围巾。
A: No, thank you. I want to have a look at that scarf.
甲:好的。我们有好几种围巾,我拿给你看。请稍等。(乙从货架上取下几条围巾,然后放在柜台上。)
B: Ok. We have several kinds of scarves here. Let me get them for you. Just wait a minute. (B takes several scarves off the shelf, and then puts them on the counter.)
甲:噢,我就买这条了。这一直在寻找这种颜色和式样的围巾。给我包起来,我买了。
A: Oh. I like this one. I have been looking for this color and design. Please wrap it for me, and I’ll take it.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了办公室分别时常用的英文口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. I have a meeting soon. 我马上有个会议。
2. I have an engagement soon. 我马上有个约会。
3. I have an engagement very shortly. 我很快会有个安排。
4. I have an date very shortly. 我很快会有个约会。
5. I think I'd better go now. 我想我现在该走了。
6. I think I should go now. 我想我该走了。
7. I think I ought to go now. 我现在必须走了。
8. I think I must go now. 我想我得走了。
9. It's getting dark. 天马上要黑了。
10. It's getting dark outside. 外面马上要黑天了。
11. I have to go quite soon. 我很快就要走了。
12. I must go quite soon. 我必须很快就走了。
13. I must leave quite soon. 我得马上离开了。
14. I've got to go leave in a few minutes. 我得几分钟就得走了。
15. It was fun to get together again. 很高兴能够再会。
16. It was exciting to get together again. 很高兴能够再见。
17. It was exciting to talk to each other. 很高兴能够再次谈话。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
摘要:近日,程力(音译)不得不屏蔽了一位总是不停分享保健贴士的微信好友。
Recently, Cheng Li had to block another friend on his WeChat account who constantly shared links to various health tips.
“At first, they looked useful, but now they’re just cliched,” said Cheng, 22, a Beijing-based reporter. In fact, Cheng is not the only one who has to endure such bombardments on social media platforms, from intimate couple selfies, photos of meals, to bag sales and if-you-don’t-share-this-bad-things-will-happen links.
近日,程力(音译)不得不屏蔽了一位总是不停分享保健贴士的微信好友。
社交媒体最惹人厌行为排行榜
“起初,这些信息看起来很有用,但现在看来都只是些老生常谈罢了。”这位来自北京的22岁记者说道。实际上,并非只有程力一人忍受着社交媒体上的这种“狂轰滥炸”:从晒情侣肉麻自拍,到晒各种美食照,再到打折包包以及各种“不转发就会有厄运降临”的帖子。
Let’s just say that while sharing is indeed a virtue, oversharing, especially on social media platforms, can not only sour friendships but also hurt career prospects. Experts advise people to maintain a good balance between their private life and their professional life, between sharing and showing off, and between goodwill and annoyances. But it’s a tricky business.
虽说分享的确是种美德,但过度分享,尤其是在社交媒体上过度分享,不仅会伤害友情更是会殃及事业前途。专家建议,人们需要在私生活与职场生活、分享与炫耀、好心与惹人厌之间寻求一种良性平衡。而这是个麻烦事儿。
Identification and false reality
认同与伪造真实
Feng Shanshan, 20, an economics major at the University of International Business and Economics, feels frustrated when she checks her WeChat only to see photos from her friends eating in fancy restaurants or enjoying exotic trips and exciting events. “It feels like I’m a failure with hardly any highlights in my life,” said Feng.
20岁的冯珊珊(音译)是对外经济贸易大学经济学专业的一名学生。她最近很郁闷,因为一打开微信,满目都是好友晒高级餐厅、出国旅行、参加各种精彩活动的信息。她说:“感觉上我就是一个生活毫无精彩之处的失败者。”
Zhang Yijun, a Shanghai-based psychologist, says this is a common reaction. But the truth is that the information shared online is designed to construct a certain illusion of reality.
来自上海的心理学家张怡筠说,这是一种常见的反应。而事实上,网上分享的信息是人们精心设计出的对现实的粉饰。
“Deep down, sharing anything is showing off,” said Zhang. “But when we see the best side of everyone’s life in such a fragmented way, we tend to connect the pieces and think of them as reality, which can cause an anxiety of missing out or being left out.”
“实际上,任何分享行为都是一种炫耀,”张怡筠表示。“但当我们以一种碎片化的方式来看每个人生活中最好的一面时,我们往往会将这些片段连接起来并认为这就是真实的现实,从而产生一种被忽视或者被隔离的焦虑感。”
Friendship and career at stake
危及友情和事业
Chen Canrui, a psychologist at South China Normal University, says oversharing online undermines effective communication in real life.
华南师范大学心理学专家陈灿锐表示,网络“分享控”行为正在破坏现实生活中实际的沟通。
“Having such easy access to so many people makes communication really superficial,” said Chen. “In the end, the lack of deep communication hurts strong social connections, namely friends, more than weak connections.”
“如此轻而易举地接触到这么多的人,使得沟通交流变得流于表面,”陈灿锐说道。“最终,相对于微弱的社会关系,深度沟通的缺乏更容易令友谊这种强大的社会关系受伤。”
Not only friendships are at stake in the era of oversharing, but career prospects could also be at risk if a good balance between private life and professional life is not maintained.
在一个“分享控”的时代,不仅人与人之间的友情面临考验,如果你不能平衡好个人生活与职场生活间的关系,你的职业生涯也很可能岌岌可危。
“Companies don’t care if you’re oversharing photos of a Habitat for Humanity house you helped build,” Vinda Rao Souza, marketing manager at Bullhorn, a US recruitment software company, told Glassdoor, a US-based job recruitment website. “But they will care if you’re sharing your innermost thoughts on political matters or if you throw around racial epithets.”
招聘软件开发商Bullhorn的市场经理Vinda Rao Souza在接受美国招聘网站Glassdoor采访时称:“如果你只是一味地上传自己参与‘仁爱之家’建房计划的照片,想必没有公司会在意这回事。而他们真正看重的是你就政治热点发表的内心看法,或者看你是否随意使用着涉嫌种族歧视的用语。”
“The biggest thing is to make sure you are aware of the privacy settings and use them,” Pamela Skillings, co-founder of US-based job coaching firm Skillful Communications, told Glassdoor. “You don’t have to give up social media, but you have to understand that what’s available publicly can hurt the professional side of your life.”
美国职业咨询公司Skillful Communications的联合创始人帕梅拉•斯基林告诉Glassdoor网站:“关键是要弄清所有隐私设置,并加以利用。尽管你无需逃离社交媒体,但你必须要弄清哪些公开可见的内容会危害到你的职业生涯。”
Are you an oversharer?
你是“分享控”吗?
With the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) compelling us to update our sharing apps every 15 minutes, we easily become culprits of oversharing annoying contents, ranging from showing off to chicken soup for the soul. Over the weekend, 21st Century conducted a survey through its official WeChat account that received more than 400 responses from readers, most of whom are enrolled students in college and senior middle school. Shopping advertisements ranked top of the most annoying shared contents on social media.
人们由于“社交控情结”(译者注:忙于眼前事的时候,总是害怕会错过更有趣或者更好的人和事),每隔15分钟便会更新自己的社交网络;这样一来,我们很容易沦为分享无聊内容的“刷屏怪”,从单纯的炫耀到心灵鸡汤不一而足。上周末,《21世纪英文报》在其官方微信上进行了一项用户调查活动,共搜集到400多位热心读者的反馈,这些读者大都是在校大学生及高中生。而购物小广告被票选为“社交媒体最惹人厌的行为”。
The most annoying shared contents on social media:
“社交媒体最惹人厌行为排行榜”
Shopping advertisements: 28%
购物小广告:28%
Superstition and if-you-don’t-share-this-bad-things-will-happen links: 24%
迷信帖以及“不转发就会遭厄运”帖:24%
Complaints: 9%
“抱怨不停”型:9%
Intimate pictures of couples: 8%
秀恩爱:8%
Duplicated chicken soup for the soul: 6%
转发心灵鸡汤:6%
Photoshopped selfies: 6%
自拍加PS:6%
Endless food and meals: 5%
永远是吃吃喝喝:5%
Showing off wealth: 5%
炫富:5%
Health tips: 5%
保健贴士:5%
Overly emotional comments on celebrities: 2%
过于多愁善感的名人语录:2%
Nationalistic news and comments: 1%
国家新闻点评:1%
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
摘要:律师称,在越来越多的离婚案件中,脸书和推特等社交媒体已成为严重威胁婚姻存续的一个因素。
Facebook and Twitter have become a significantthreat to marriage – with social media now a factorin an increasing number of divorce cases, saylawyers.
One in seven married individuals have considereddivorce because of their spouse's postings ofFacebook or other online sites, according toresearch.
律师称,在越来越多的离婚案件中,脸书和推特等社交媒体已成为严重威胁婚姻存续的一个因素。
根据研究,七分之一的已婚人士曾因配偶发在脸书或其他网站上的帖子考虑过离婚。
A similar proportion admit that they search online for evidence of their partner's infidelity,while nearly one in five say they have daily rows because of the way their husband or wife usessocial media.
类似比例的人承认,他们曾在网上寻找伴侣不忠的证据;近五分之一的人表示,夫妻二人每天都会因为彼此在社交媒体上的所作所为而吵架。
The research was commissioned by law firm Slater and Gordon in response to an increase inthe number of its clients who said that Facebook, Skype, Snapchat, Twitter, What'sApp orother social media sites had played a part in their divorce.
该研究是由“斯莱特和戈登”律师事务所委托相关机构做出的。“斯莱特和戈登”发现越来越多的客户声称,他们之所以离婚,与脸书、Skype(网络电话)、Snapchat(照片分享应用)、推特和What'sApp(移动消息应用)等社交媒体有很大关系,于是该律所发起了这个调查。
Andrew Newbury, of Slater and Gordon, said: 'Five years ago Facebook was rarely mentioned inthe context of a marriage ending, but now it has become commonplace.
“斯莱特和戈登”律所的安德鲁·纽伯里说:“五年前,婚姻破裂的原因中几乎不会提到脸书,现在脸书已经变成司空见惯的理由了。”
'Social media is the new marriage minefield. Social media, specifically pictures and posts onFacebook, are now being routinely raised in divorces.'
“社交媒体成为新的婚姻雷区。社交媒体,尤其是脸书上的图片和帖子,现在经常在离婚案件中被提起。”
The survey by Censuswide among 2,011 husbands and wives, found the most commonreasons for checking their spouse's social media accounts was to discover who they weretalking to, who they were meeting and where they were going.
Censuswide对2011位丈夫和妻子进行了该项调查,发现他们会查看配偶的社交账号,主要是想看看他/她到底常跟谁聊天、最近在见谁以及外出时都去了哪儿。
A quarter of the married people said the resulting suspicions led to rows at least once a week,and 17 per cent said such rows were daily events.
四分之一的已婚人士表示,这种怀疑产生的结果就是两人每周都要至少吵一次架,而17%的人每天都会因此跟配偶吵起来。
Arguments were provoked by contact with former partners, by the sending of secret messages,and by the posting of 'inappropriate' pictures.
暗地里跟前任联系、发布“不合适的”照片等都可能引发争吵。
Some 14 per cent said they looked at their spouse's social media with the specific intention ofdetecting evidence of adultery.
14%的人表示,他们抱着发现对方出轨证据的目的去浏览他们的社交账户。
A fifth said they felt uneasy about their relationship after discovering something on theirpartner's Facebook account and a third said they kept social media log-in details secret frompartners.
五分之一的人说,当在配偶的脸书上发现了蛛丝马迹后,他们会对自己的婚姻感到不安。三分之一的人透露,自己的社交媒体登录信息对另一半保密。
n. 媒体,传播媒介;[medium] 的复数形式,方法,媒介,介质
The media have a lot of power today.
现在大众传播媒介有很大的力量。
The player cannot play this media.
播放机无法播放该媒体文件。
Media streaming will come of age.
流媒体将步入成熟。
This image is a myth perpetuated by the media.
这种形象是媒体宣传造成的错觉。
Are you savvy across multiple media?
你精通多媒体的使用吗?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
为了能让想去外企工作的人迅速在面试环节中迅速脱颖而出,下面收录了一段应届毕业生去外企面试的英文对话,并把它们按顺序分成了不同的场景,加入了中文翻译,方便大家理解和分析。一起来看看吧!
1. Why are you interested in working for our company?
为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?
2. Because your company has a good sales record.因为你们公司有良好的销售记录。
3. Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。
4. Because I think my major is suitable for this position.因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。
5. Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西,同时能为你们提供服务。
6. Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。
7. What are your great strengths?
你有什么优点?
8. I'm a good team player.我是一个富有团队精神的人。
9. I'm a hard-working, persistent person.我工作刻苦,性情执着。
10. I'm a fast-learner.我学东西很快。
11. I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和谐相处。
12. I have strong organizational skills.我的组织能力很强。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如何提高学生的口语能力是英语教学迫切需要解决的问题,作为语言会话不可或缺的一部分,话题的选择是英语口语课堂教学活动的重要环节。下面是读文网小编整理的商务英语实用口语之如何找到话题交谈,以供大家学习参考。
1. mind 介意
2. appointment 约会
3. daily routine 日常杂务
4. make it 达成,做好,成功(口语)
5. Don't mention it. 别客气。
建议用语:
Why not do sth.? 为什么不做某事?
征求意见:
What about doing sth.. 做某事怎么样?
在外企的日常工作中,常常会碰到道歉,致谢,或征求别人同意等情况。虽然这些都是daily routine,但是如果你对同事的问话经常不是"哑口无言"就是"慌不择言",不但使自己很尴尬,也会使别人感到与你交流非常困难,无法和你working together. 怎样才是Proper Answers得体的回答呢?下面就让我们来听两段对话来判断一下吧!
A: How about a drink?
B: Don't mention it.
A: Thanks for your help.
B: Never mind
上面的两段对话中回答显然都不合适,外国朋友请喝茶,我们却来个 Don't mention it."别再提起这件事了",恐怕会让对方感到不知所云。而Never mind则是对道歉的回答,是不能用来回答感谢的。其实,英语和汉语一样,对一些特定的问题,比如致谢、道歉,都有自己固定的应答方式。下面就让我们按照不同的场景,来看看什么是得体的应答吧。
1. 致谢 Thanking
Thank you very much. 和Thank you for your help. 是我们都熟悉的感谢语,很简练并且完全能表达我们感激之情。对于致谢的回答,形式却是多种多样,如常见的:
1.You are welcome.
2.Not at all. (别客气)。
3.It was nothing.(这没什么)
4.My pleasure.(我的荣幸)
5.Anytime. (不用谢)也是英美人用来回答致谢的话。
在答谢中还有一种特殊情况,就是感谢主人周到的款待。比如:
Thanks for the lovely evening.(谢谢您的款待)
通常的回答应该是:
1.Glad you like it.
2.Glad you enjoyed it.(很高兴你喜欢)。
2.道歉 Apologizing
Sorry恐怕是我们最熟悉的英语单词之一了,同时它也是表达歉意最有效的方式。如果能在Sorry后加上抱歉的理由就会更好。比如您在打错电话时,向对方说一声:
Sorry, I must have got the wrong number.
(对不起,我一定是记错了电话号码了)。对方肯定会原谅你的。
当你听到别人的道歉时,一句"没关系"也许会冲口而出。英语中其实也有类似的表达:
1. It doesn't matter.(不要紧)
2.Don't worry.(别担心)
3.Never mind.(没关系)
别小看这几个词,也许一句地道的Never mind 会使你的外国同事对你刮目相看的。
3. 邀请 Inviting
在工作中,同事之间一起喝杯茶或吃顿便饭的情况是很常见的。如果有人对你说:
1.Why don't you join us for a drink?(为什么不同我们一起喝一杯?)
2.Why not come round for a drink? (为什么不过来喝一杯呢?)
如果你很乐意地接受了邀请,就可以回答:
1.Thanks. That's a good idea.(好主意)
2.That would be nice.(太好了)
3.当然也可以说:Yes, I'd like to.(好,我很乐意)
但是当你不愿赴约时,又该如何礼貌的谢绝邀请呢?首先要感谢对方的好意邀请,然后表示谢绝,并给出一个理由。请听下面的例子。你的朋友邀请你下班一起出去吃饭,他说: What about going out for a meal after work? 但是如果你另有一个约会,不能去。则可以说:
Thanks, but I can't make it then. I have to see my mum every Friday.
(谢谢,但是那个时间不行。我每个周五都得去看望我的母亲。)
你不愿给出具体的理由时,则可以说:
I'd like to. But I get another appointment tonight. (我很愿意去,但是我还另有一个约会)言下之意,就是我不能陪你去吃饭了。但是因为拒绝得很委婉,你的朋友也不会因此怪罪你的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
总有人提问,关于一练口语就不知道说什么。我以前也有这种情况,和脏兮兮说,好吧!我们从这一秒开始就都说英语,我们不说中文了,光说英语!脏兮兮说:好!然后,两人一阵寂静。。。。。。。为啥一知道要开始说英语,就不知道说啥了呢?就是心态问题!一张嘴就怕错,怕丢人,其实有啥可怕的呢?你是中国人,不会说英语是正常的,你要是英语贼好,那你就是外国人啦!所以别怕,正是因为不会说才要练嘛!如果两个人练着练着就没话题可说了,哪怕你说一句:“you know what, i really have nothing to say...i just don't know what to say, and this feeling is killing me....it sucks! Speaking english is such a pain in the ass!!! ugh!" 哪怕这么一句英语也是你在练习的过程啊!
相关
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
有些话题是比较敏感的,许多人都不愿意谈起的。接下来小编为大家整理了社交的话题禁忌,希望对你有帮助哦!
(1)How old are you? 对许多人来说,年龄是敏感的话题,很多人不愿透露他们的具体年龄。不要问这样的问题——除非你是和一个6岁的小孩在谈话,小孩子可愿意告诉别人年龄了!
(2)Oh you're pregnant! 除非这是非常的明显,没有必要故意提起这事。如果你说错了的话,会让对方感到被侮辱了,因为对方可能只是发胖了而已。
(3)Is this your daughter? 但是,如果她恰巧是他的女朋友怎么办呢?避免对对方关系的任何猜测,而是等待对方介绍,或是大胆的介绍自己。
(4)Your sister is so much prettier than you 这样的比较无疑会伤害到其中一个人,而另一个人也未必会领情。只要提到他的姐姐非常漂亮就可以了。
(5)That color doesn't suit you 对某人外表否定的评论可能会破坏整个夜晚的气氛——特别是他们已经在着装上花费了很多心血。赞赏你喜欢的一件衣服或饰品,总比批评让人愉快。
(6)How much money do you make? 这是让人尴尬的私人话题。在许多地方谈论钱或薪水都是不合时宜的。
(7)You look sick 如果这么直接说的话,就变成一种侮辱了。如果某人的确看起来不太健康,你可以问:Are you feeling ok?
(8)You've put on weight 避免指出某人很胖或对体重发表意见,除非你试图用粗鲁的方式对待别人。体重常常是非常敏感的话题,而类似You're getting fat. 则是非常之粗鲁且侮辱人的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
网购买家的还价功力更高一筹。
Online consumers have greater bargaining power.
(网购)有无穷无尽的选择。
The choices are endless.
所有商品都是送货上门。
Everything is delivered to your front door.
他总是时不时就查看一下易趣网上的东西。
He checks out eBay every now and then.
网上购物加剧了(商家间的)竞争。
Online shopping has increased competitiveness.
我控制不了自己,不停地下订单。
I can’t stop myself from ordering.
我承认:我(网购)上瘾了!
I confess: I’m addicted!
我更喜欢逛实物店,因为可以亲眼看到那些
商品。
I prefer real life shopping; you can see the products.
在网上买书绝不会错。
You can’t go wrong buying books online.
我的信用卡账户现在还欠着几笔巨款呢。
There are a few large dents in my credit card.
在网上买衣服就是一场赌博。
Buying clothes online is always a gamble.
要小心你的卖家。
Be careful about who you buy from.
我买到的东西和他们(卖家)广告上的不一样。
What I got didn’t look like what they advertised.
一定要在决定购买前多浏览一下。
Be sure to browse around before deciding.
我在淘宝网上买到不少便宜货。
I picked up some great bargains on Taobao.
我真没想到质量能这么好。
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.
便捷就是无价的。
The convenience is priceless.
一旦你找到个可以信任的卖家,以后的事情就会一帆风顺啦。
Once you find a seller you can trust, it’s clear sailing.
如今好多零售商都开了网店。
Many retailers have e-stores these days.
网购清单目录上的商品真是应有尽有。
The online catalogue is quite extensive.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
1 如果你爱我 If You Love Me
2 阳光季节 Seasons In The Sun
3 爱的细语There's A Kind Of Hush
4 唱首忧郁的歌 Song Sung Blue
5 老橡树上的黄丝带Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree
6 雨韵 Rhythm of The Rain
7 汉城奥运会主题曲《Hand in hand》
8 雨中哭泣 Crying In The Rain
9 寂静之声 The Sound Of Silence
10 柠檬树 Lemon Tree
11 花落何处 Where Have All The Flowers Gone?
12 顺其自然 Let It Be
13 昨日重现 Yesterday Once More
14 甜心 Dear Heart
15 棉花田 Cotton Field
16 松树耳语Whispering Pines
17 世界末日 The End Of The World
18 我的家乡 My Hometown
19 大江东去 The river of no return
20 田纳西华尔兹 Tennessee Waltz
21 旧金山 San Francisco
22 恶水上的大桥 Bridge Over Troubled Water
23 我想与它同在Let It Be Me
24 小白花 Edelweiss
25 无法停止爱你 I Can't Stop Loving You
26 只有你 Only You
27 七个寂寞的日子 Seven Lonely Days
28 我在雨中Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
29 我爱的… Somewhere My Love
30 (恋爱百分百的英文版)Stop! Stop! Stop!
31 来!跳舞!女孩 Dance On, Little Girl
32 爱你无语More Than I Can Say
33 玫瑰之恋 Rose, Rose, I Love You
34 黄河镇Yellow River
35 往日情怀 The Way We Were
36 北上阿拉斯加 North To Alaska
37 只有你 Only You
38 乡村路带我回家 Take Me Home Country Roads
39 邮差先生 Please Mr. Postman
40 你偷走巨厦 The Mansion You Stole
41 放开我 Release Me
42 最后华尔兹 The Last Waltz
43 孤枕难眠 I Don't Like To Sleep Alone
44 想象 Imagine
45 不再坠入情网 I'll Never Fall In. Love Again
46 轻歌销魂 Killing Me Softly With His Song
47 热爱着你 Devoted To You
48 雪鸟 Snowbird
49 随风飘荡 Blowing In The Wind
50 情感 Feelings
51 只有寻梦去 All I Have To Do Is Dream
52 奔放的旋律 Unchained Melody
53 今日 Today
54 无须说爱我 You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
55 奔放的旋律 Unchained Melody
56 与我吻别Kiss Me Goodbye
57 只有寻梦去 All I Have To Do Is Dream
58 交换舞伴 Changing Partners
59 借你肩膀 Put Your Head On My Shoulder
60 黄鸟儿 Yellow Bird
61 全为了一个女孩的爱 All For The Love Of A Girl
62 细语言爱Speak Softly, Love
63 温柔地爱我 Love Me Tender
64 你照亮我的生命 You Light Up My Life
65 给约翰的一封信 A Dear John Letter
66 月亮河 Moon river
67 清晨 In The Morning
68 (挥着翅膀的女孩英文原装版)Proud of you
69 不再 No More
70 太年轻 Too Young
71 婚礼 The Wedding
72 玫瑰花园 Rose Garden
73 亲爱的 Sugar, Sugar
74 七天孤独 Seven Lonely Days
75 破晓 Morning Has Broken
76 我不知如何爱他 I Don’t Know How To Love Him
77 世界之顶 Top Of The World
78 我参加你的婚礼 I Went To Your Wedding
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
开玩笑指戏弄,耍弄,逗别人,也用不严肃的态度对待,当做儿戏。那么,你知道开玩笑的英语单词怎么说吗?现在跟读文网小编一起学习关于开玩笑的英语表达吧。
他们跟她开玩笑,把她往游泳池里浸了一下。
They dunked her in the swimming-pool as a joke.
他喜欢拿他的同学开玩笑。
He likes playing jokes on his classmates.
他们拿那位老人开玩笑。
They are making fun of the old man.
你在开玩笑吧!
Are you kidding?
他们被激起了极大的兴趣,没有人发笑或对它开玩笑。
They all were intrigued and no one laughed or made fun of it.
肯喜欢跟他妹妹开玩笑,这总让她生气。
Ken likes to play tricks on his sister and always gets her goat.
他的同学开玩笑欺负他,差点害死他。
He almost died in the hazing joke!
我得赶紧回家,以便能按时在家上下一个班。他开玩笑说。
Ive got to be on time for the second shift at home he joked.
戴维斯虽然心境郁郁寡欢,但有时也开开玩笑。
Davis made a joke of his own melancholy.
这可不是开玩笑的事。
It is no joke.
那个可爱的小姑娘向我眨眨眼,我知道她只不过是在和我开玩笑。
The sweet girl winked at me,and I realized she was only joking.
切切不要把枪对准某个人,即使是开玩笑,因为枪里可能装有子弹。
Never point a gun at someone, even in fun,as it might be loaded.
刚才我随口说了句开玩笑的话,你千万别介意。
I just made a joke without thinking. Please don't take it to heart.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
名词解释:社交媒体(Social Media)指允许人们撰写、分享、评价、讨论、相互沟通的网站和技术。社交媒体是人们彼此之间用来分享意见、见解、经验和观点的工具和平台,现阶段主要包括社交网站、微博、微信、博客、论坛、播客等等。社交媒体在互联网的沃土上蓬勃发展,爆发出令人眩目的能量,其传播的信息已成为人们浏览互联网的重要内容,不仅制造了人们社交生活中争相讨论的一个又一个热门话题,更进而吸引传统媒体争相跟进。你知道怎么用英语表达吗?
Facebook and Twitter have become a significant threat to marriage —— with social medianow a factor in an increasing number of divorce cases, say lawyers.
One in seven married individuals have considered divorce because of their spouse's postings of Facebook or other online sites, according to a research.
In addition, nearly one in five admit that they search online for evidence of their partner's infidelity, saying they have daily rows because of the way their husband or wife uses social media.
律师表示,在越来越多的离婚案件中,脸书和推特等社交媒体已成为严重威胁婚姻存续的一个因素。
根据研究,七分之一的已婚人士曾因配偶发在脸书或其他网站上的帖子考虑过离婚。
此外,近五分之一的人士承认,他们曾在网上寻找伴侣不忠的证据,并且二人每天都会因为彼此在社交媒体上的所作所为而吵架。
【讲解】
文中的social media就是“社交媒体”的意思,其中media是medium的复数形式,意为“大众传播媒体”时,可与单数或复数动词连用,如:The media has blown hot and cold on the affair. (媒体对这件事的态度表现得忽冷忽热。);medium即可以作名词,表示“手段,方法”,也可以做形容词,表示“中等的,适中的”,如:strike a medium(采取折中办法), medium height (中等身材)
最后一段中的infidelity是名词,指“(夫妻或伴侣间的)不忠行为”,如:Britons tend to believe that even a single infidelity justifies ending a marriage.(英国人往往认为,即使是一次不忠行为,也足以有理由结束一场婚姻。)
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
摘要:不像其他工作活动,节日聚会大多数人都会参加。这是一个认识新朋友的机会,也给你与公司里从首席执行官到新员工面对面的机会。这意味着你要聪明些,参加时需做好准备。
Unlike other work events, the holiday party is one that most people actually attend. It's an opportunity to meet new people, and gives you face-time with pretty much everyone in the company, from the CEO to the most recent hire. That means you'd be smart to show up prepared.
不像其他工作活动,节日聚会大多数人都会参加。这是一个认识新朋友的机会,也给你与公司里从首席执行官到新员工面对面的机会。这意味着你要聪明些,参加时需做好准备。
You're looking for shared interests, shared experiences, and really any commonality you could use tostrike up a conversation. Once you've done that, you'll be ready to use any of her favorite questions and talking points, which we've compiled below.
你在寻找共同的兴趣、经历,以及任何能用来打开话头的共同点。一旦你找到了,你将可以选任何她喜欢和想谈论的问题,这些问题我们已经写在下面了。
Conversation Starters for Company Leaders
和公司领导聊的话题
3. 2014年你有什么目标?
Another talking point with the CEO and top execs is goals for the upcoming year. Asking this will help you understand what's most important to the company and its leaders on a more personal level. Plus, once you know them, you can think about how to align your own goals with theirs.
另一个与首席执行官和高层谈论的的话题是新年目标。这将帮助你在个人层面上更了解什么对公司及其领导人最重要。另外,一旦你了解他们,你可以考虑如何把自己的目标和他们的联系起来。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的一些交际英语口语热门话题,以供大家学习参考。
W: Morning, Tom.
M: Hi, Mary.
W: You seem to be in a hurry.
M: Yes. I’ve got a meeting in a minute.
W: Okay. I won’t hold you up then.
M: Right. I’ll see you later.
W: See you later.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: