为您找到与关于旅游的三人对话相关的共200个结果:
下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语俄罗斯旅游情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
May: I have no friends or family members who have ever been to Russia. Are there many foreign travelers there?
梅:我的朋友和家人都没有去过俄罗斯。那里有很多外国游客吗?
Ben: Yes. It receives hundreds of thousands of travelers every year.
本:很多。每年都接待数以万记的游客。
May: Wow! What attracts them?
梅:哇!是什么吸引着他们呢?
Ben: It is perhaps the country's combination of diverse landscapes, stunning cities and mysterious that have begun to attract increasing numbers of tourists eager to discover modem Russia for themselves in recent years.
本:可能是俄罗斯结合了多样的风景、迷人的城市风光和神秘的自然景观,这些已经开始吸引越来越多的游客,这几年他们非常想亲自来这里探索现代化的俄罗斯。
May: I know. Maybe I should go there once as well.
梅:我知道了。或许我也应该去那里一次。
Ben: Even more visitors are set to flood the country in 2018 when Russia will act as host for the World Cup Games.
本:现在因为俄罗斯将举办2018年世界杯,有更多的游客去俄罗斯游玩。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语东欧旅游情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Ross: I couldn't understand why so many people are reluctant to travel to Eastern Europe.
罗斯:我不明白为什么很多人都不怎么喜欢去东欧旅游。
Emma: Hollywood's movies make people believe that Eastern Europe is a dangerous place.
埃玛:好莱坞的电影让人们相信东欧是个危险的地方。
Ross: But in all honesty, it's no more dangerous than anywhere else we'd travel.
罗斯:不过实话实说,东欧并不比我们旅游的其他地方更危险。
Emma: Yes. I think it's a fear of the unknown that has the majority of people avoiding travel in the region.
埃玛:是的。我想是对未知地方的恐惧使得很多人不去那里。
Ross: But what if travelers are stilled concerned with safety? What should they do?
罗斯:可是如果游客还是很担心自己的安危怎么办?他们应该怎么做呢?
Emma: I think we should log on the local tourist bureau to get more information on how to keep us safe there.
埃玛:我觉得我们最好是登录当地官方的网站获取更多关于如何保护自己的信息。
Ross: It says we should keep our cell phone inside our coats.
罗斯:上面说我们最好把自己的手机放在衣服里面。
Emma: Yeah. We should also take off our backpack in crowded public transportation.
埃玛:是的,在拥挤的公共交通工具上我们也最好把背包摘下来。
Ross: I think it is the same case when we are traveling in any country.
罗斯:我觉得这些信息适用于任何我们去旅游的地方。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来关于美国南部旅游情景对话,希望大家喜欢!
Jade: Many professors have described the south of America as a distinct culture of music, cuisine, and easy-going people.
杰德:很多专家把美国南部描述为一个拥有独特音乐、饮食和亲切居民的地方。
Mike: I believe this is the clear definition of the South.
迈克:我觉得这个描述太准确了。
Jade: But the region has been booming in recent years thanks to cities like Atlanta.These cities must be as modernized as in the North.
杰德:不过,最近这些年因为像亚特兰大等这些城市的巨大发展。美国南部也越来越繁荣了。
Mike: Do you know what the most popular event is in the South?
迈克:那你知道美国南部的什么活动是最受欢迎的吗?
Jade: lt says Mardi Gras, New Orleans which is famous for throwing big parties.
杰德:据说是新奥尔良的狂欢节。这里因为举办各种大型的聚会而闻名。
Mike: We should go there. I love big parties.
迈克:我们应该去哪里。我喜欢大型聚会。
Jade: Yeah. I think too. Maybe we can know better about the people in the South.
杰德:我觉得也是。这样我们就可以更了解当地人。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来有关中东旅游情景对话,希望大家喜欢!
Emma: Is the Middle East a secluded region?
埃玛:中东是不是一个很封闭的地方啊?
Ben: No. Actually we are having a false image of this region. To be honest ,the Middle East region is a very developed region. You can see a lot of very modernized hotels and buildings there.
本:不是的。事实上我们对中东的很多印象都是不正确的。坦白讲,中东地区很发达,在那里你会见到很多现代化的酒店、建筑物等。
Emma: OK. What is there to see and do in the Middle East?.
埃玛:哦,那在中东你都看到了什么,做了些什么呢?
Ben :A huge proportion of this region is desert. You can tour through the dunes, which is very popular among the travelers. There are also many cities located on oceans in the Middle East. You can feel that this is a region with its own special qualities and characters.
本:中东的很多地方都是沙漠,你可以在沙丘中穿行,这在很多游客中很受欢迎。中东也有很多坐落于海洋上的城市。你可以感受到这个地区有着自已的特色和风格。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来有关红河谷旅游情景对话,希望大家喜欢!
Amy is now at Red River.She is talking with the guide.
埃米来到了红河谷,现在她在和导游聊天。
Guide:Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Red River Valley in Fushun.This place is well known for its drifting activity in China. Today, you are going to have a very good experience.
导游:女士们先生们,欢迎来到抚顺红河谷进行漂流。这个地方是中国非常知名 的漂流基地。今天你们将享受一种前所未有的体验。
Amy:I am looking forward to this.
埃米:我很期待呢。
Guide:You all look very energetic.This is very good. We need to work together as a team during the expedition.
导游:你们看上去都精力充沛,这样很好。在漂流的过程中需要我们大家一起努力,共同合作。
Amy:Yes.I agree. Only so, we can avoid the dangerous areas successfully.
埃米:是的。只有这样我们才能成功地避开危险的区域。
Guide:Everyone should keep on your life jacket.Besides, we have professionallife savers standing by. So don't worry.
导游:大家要把救生衣穿好。我们也有专业的救生员在一边待命,所以请大家不要担心。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来有关避暑山庄旅游情景对话,希望大家喜欢!
Amy comes to Chengde Summer Resort. She is now listening to the guide and asking a few questions.
埃米来到了承德避暑山庄。她在认真地听取导游的介绍,不时地询问几句。
Amy:I have heard that Chengde Summer Resort is called the miniature of China's beautiful land. Why is it so?
埃米:我听说承德避暑山庄被称为中国美丽疆土的缩影,为什么这么说呢?
Guide:Chengde Summer Resort is the place where the emperors used to spend the summer and work. So it was not an imperial summer palace in its usual meaning but became an important center next to Beijing.It is also called the intangible Great Wall.
导游:因为承德避暑山庄不仅仅是传统意义上用来避暑的地方。在以前的时候,皇帝会在夏季来到这里避暑,并处理国家大事。所以承德避暑山庄可以说是除了北京以外的第二个政治文化中心。这里也被称为无形的万里长城。
Amy:I know the Great Wall. But what is an intangible Great Wall?
埃米:万里长城我知道。那这里为什么被称为无形的万里长城呢?
Guide:When the Qing government made Beijing the capital city, it paid much attention on a good relationship with minorities in Tibet, Xinjiang and Mongolia and kept a marriage relation with them. So the temples around are the outcome of this policy.
导游:清朝的时候定都北京,清政府很重视与各个少数民族的关系,尤其是西藏、新疆和蒙古等地方,并与这些地方联姻。可以说避暑山庄周边的这些庙宇都是当时少数民族政策的产物。
Amy:Understand. It should be of great value.
埃米:我明白了,那这个地方真的是意义非凡。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订机票,欢迎大家学习!
A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?
A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?
B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.
B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。
A:May I have your name,please?
A:请问您叫什么名字?
B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?
B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?
A:Certainly.
A:当然可以。
B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?
B:后天同次航班有座吗?
A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.
A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m
B:Thanks a lot.
B:多谢。
A:You are welcome.
A:不用谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:通关,欢迎大家学习!
A:Good morning , sir. May I see your passport?
A:先生,早上好。我可以看一下您的护照吗?
B:Yes,of course. Here it is.
B:当然可以。护照在这儿。
A:Thank you. Are all these yours?
A:谢谢。这些行李都是您的吗?
B:No , some of them are my friend's. Do you want her passport,too?
B:不,一些是我朋友的。您也要看她的护照吗?
A:Yes,please. Do you have any carry-on items?
A:对,请出示一下。您还带有其他的随身行李吗?
B:Do you want me to put it on the belt , too?
B:这个包也要放在输送带上吗?
A:Yes,please. Would you please open this big suitcase?
A:是的,请放上去。请把这个大行李箱打开行吗?
B:OK. Just a moment. It's just some clothes and toiletries.
B:那好。请稍等一下。只是些衣服和化妆品。
A:OK. Do you have anything to declare?
A:好的。你们带有需要申报的物品吗?
B:I think there is nothing.
B:我想没有了。
A:Any fresh food , live plants , or animals?
A:有没有新鲜食品、植物或动物?
B:Oh , no. None of that.
B:哦,没有。这些我们都没有。
A:Thank you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.
A:谢谢,您可以把行李箱锁上了。护照还给你们。
B:Thanks a lot.
B:非常感谢。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:飞机旅行,欢迎大家学习!
A:Stewardess!
A:乘务员!
B:Yes , sir?
B:什么事,先生?
A:May I have a magazine or a newspaper please?
A:请给我一份杂志或报纸,好吗?
B:What kind of magazines would you like,fashion or sports?
B:您要哪一类的杂志,时尚的还是体育的?
A:I'd like sports,please.
A:请给我体育类的。
B:OK. I'll be right back with you.
B:好的。请稍候。
A:Oh!I read this before. May I have another one instead please?
A:噢!这本我看过。请您给我换一本好吗?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:引客入座,欢迎大家学习!
A:I'm sorry,sir. We can't do anything for you. We're jammed.
A:对不起,先生。我们无法为您服务,我们已经客满了。
B:But I have a reservation. My name is Deng Li.
B:但我已预订了座位。我叫邓立。
A:Let me see. Oh,yes. Mr. Deng. We've been expecting you. Please come this way.
A:让我查一查。哦,是的,邓先生,我们正等着您呢。请这边走。
B:Thanks. I have booked a table for three.
B:多谢。我预订过一张三人桌。
A:Yes,it's a table next to the window.
A:是的,是一张靠窗的桌子。
B;Thank you so much.
B:太谢谢你了。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来关于坐船旅游英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Good morning, everyone. We will get destination in only one hour.
A:早上好,各位。我们还有一个小时就到达目的地了。
B: Oh, yes.
B:啊,好的。
A: I hope that you had good journey.
A:希望各位的旅途很愉快。
B: Yes. Thank you.
B:是的,谢谢你。
A: Make sure that your customs forms are with you.
A:要确定随身携带海关单据。
B: And?
B:还有吗?
A: Before disembarkation, please get ready.
A:离船之前,请做好准备。
B: All right.
B:好的。
A: By the way, don't forget your luggage on the ship.
A:顺便说一句,不要把行李落在船上。
B: Thank you for your reminding.
B:谢谢你的提醒。
A: You will see the beautiful city.
A:你们将会看到一座美丽的城市。
B:I can't wait to see it.
B:我等不及了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来关于旅游意外英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Well, how did you enjoy your seaside trip?
A:你们的海滨之行玩得不错吧?
B: It was funny.
B:简直太好了。
A: Tell me about it, will you?
A:跟我说说好吗?
B: Well, we drove through the valley on our way there in the morning. It was a magnificent sight.
B:好。那天早晨我们沿着山谷开车去目的地。
A: Did you stop at the big waterfall for pictures?
A:你们在大瀑布那儿停下来拍照了吗?
B: Sure, we wouldn't miss it for anything. After that, we took a short cut to the park.There was very little traffic, so we got there in less than an hour.
B:那还用说,我们怎么也不会把那儿给忘了。从那儿我们抄近路去公园。那条路来往车辆不多,我们不到一个小时就到了。
A: You were lucky then. What did you do after that?
A:你们真幸运。那之后你们又干什么了?
B: We went for a swim in the sea. That was the best part of the day. Just look at my nice tan.
B:我们又到海里游泳。那天数游泳最有意思。
A: So you must have had a busy and enjoyable day yesterday.
A:昨天你们一定是繁忙而愉快了。一路景色真美。
B: Yes, you're right. And I was so tired that I fell asleep on the way back. My arms are still stiff from the swim yesterday.
B:没错。回来的路上我都睡着了。因为昨天游泳,现在我的胳膊还疼呢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:Look!That's the Statue of Liberty.
A:瞧!那就是自由女神像。
B:What a spectacular view! Maybe it is the most famous single monument in the USA.
B:太壮观了!它或许是美国最有名的单人纪念碑了。
A:It was a gift from the French people. Its designer also designed the world famous Eiffel Tower.
A:自由女神是法国人民赠送的礼物。其设计师也就是埃菲尔铁塔的设计师。
B:He was so great. What was his name?
B:太了不起了。他叫什么名字?
A:I am sorry,I can't remember. The day when the Statue of Liberty was unveiled, more than one million people came to watch and celebrate.
A:对不起,我不记得了。自由女神揭幕典礼那天,有一百多万人前来观看、庆祝。
B:That must have been very spectacular.
B:那肯定非常壮观了。
A:Yes , it was
A:是很壮观。
B:By the way,are visitors allowed to climb up the statue?
B:顺便问一下,自由女神像允许参观者登上去吗?
A:Yes. An elevator takes visitors to the top pedestal.
A:可以登上去。电梯可以把参观者送上最高的那层平台。
B:That's the first thing I'd like to do.
B:那是我计划要做的第一件事。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,其实当你入境的时候就已经需要了,今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些关于出国旅游入境常见英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
Officer: Do you have anything to declare?
工作人员:您有要申报的物品吗?
Traveler: No.I have nothing.
游客:没有。
Officer Are these all your personal things?
工作人员:这堕都是您的私人物品吗?
Traveler: Yes,they are.
游客:是的,都是。
Officer: Please open the black case.
工作人员:请打开这个黑色箱子。
Traveler: OK.
游客:好的。
浏览量:11
下载量:0
时间:
如果想要出外旅游,那就有必要学习一些出外旅游常用英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来出国旅游预订机票英语实用对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Good afternoon, sir?
A:下午好,先生。
B: Good afternoon, I have a ticket for New York tomorrow, but I have to change my plan,I would like to apply for a refund of my ticket.
B:下午好,我订了一张明天去纽约的机票,由于我改变计划,所以我要退票。
A: Let me see your ticket, please.
A:让我看看您的票。
B:OK.
B:好的。
A: Excuse me, you have to pay 156 yuan for refund.
A:您必须支付156元的手续费。
B: Why should I pay for so much?
B:怎么这么多啊?
A: It is 10% of origin price.
A:需要收取原价格的10%。
B: All right. Please refund it for me.
B:好吧,给我退票吧。
A: Here is the receipt and the balance between the ticket fare and the service charge. Please sign your name here.
A:这是退给您的票以及手续费的收据和差额,请在这里签个字。
B:Thank you. Bye.
B:谢谢,再见。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
在你准备出国旅游,练习好一口流利的英语,能够让你更好地体验出国旅游的乐趣。下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游三人英语对话,希望对大家有所帮助!
谢谢!—— Thank you.
多谢!-- Thanks a lot.
对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.
谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.
无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次见面问好。—— How do you do!
很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?
请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.
玩得快乐--Have a good time.
祝你好运。—— Good luck.
我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎么了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
浏览量:7
下载量:0
时间:
很多人都喜欢出外旅游,并且做好了一系列的计划准备出发。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关旅游计划情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
I:
Hi, Ma Chuang, long time no see, how is everything?
嗨!马闯,好久不见最近怎么样?
Ma:
Well, pretty good, how about you?
哈哈,挺好的,你呢?
I:
Same here! This summer would be very hot, where do you plan to have a vacation?
恩,我也一样!今年暑假很热,准备到哪去度假?
Ma:
I do not have any plan. But Hainan sounds great, and you?
我还没打算呢! 听朋友说海南不错哦! 你去哪儿?
I:
I have already decided!
我早就想好过了!
Ma:
Really?
真的?
I:
I am planning to go to Guilin.
我准备去桂林。
Ma:
Is it interesting there?
是嘛? 那里好玩吗?
I:
Without a doubt! Have you ever heard"Guilin's scenery is the best in the world"? Summer there is very cool! With mountains and rivers around, seems I am just in heaven! What I love most is the snacks there, where the snacks are especially diversiform and delicious.
恩,当然啦! 听过“桂林山水甲天下”吧!那里的夏季非常凉爽!有山有水,而且又非常的美丽,住在山上感觉就像是在天堂一样!而我最喜欢的就是那里的小吃了,那里小吃特别丰富,美味可口!
Ma:
Sounds great!
恩,听起来不错哦!
浏览量:10
下载量:0
时间:
如果你有计划出外旅游,那么你想学一些有关旅游计划的英语情景对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来旅游计划旅游英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
苏珊:
Hello, Jacob, how are you doing?
雅各布.你好.最近好吗?
雅各布:
Hi, Susan! I`m fine. I heard you`ve been to many places in China during the past year.
还好吧.我听说你去年去了中国的很多地方.
苏珊:
Yes, I have. I love traveling.
是啊.我是去了不少地方.我喜欢旅行.
雅各布:
Which do you prefer ? Going on a package tour with a tour agency or going on your own-a "Do-It-Yourself" tour?
你更喜欢哪一种旅行.是跟旅行团还是自助游?
苏珊:
When I first came to China, I usually took package tours but now I`ve found Do-It-Yourself tours are more interesting.
我刚来中国的时候.常常跟团旅游.但现在我发现自助游更有意思.
雅各布:
Yes, they are. I like traveling independently. There`s not so much freedom in a package tour.
是啊.确实如此.我喜欢自己旅行.跟旅行团不太自由.
苏珊:
Exactly. What I really don`t like in a package tour is that the tour buses stop at tourist stores for a certain time and we are forced to spend lots of time shopping even if we have little interest in jade, pearls or paintings.
没错!我最讨厌跟团的地方就是.就算我们对那些宝石.珍珠和画一点兴趣也没有.旅游大巴也总要在那些景点的商店停一段时间.我们就被迫花时间购物.
雅各布:
Yes, another disadvantage is that the tourists have to follow exactly the travel agency`s schedule, but in a Do-It-Yourself tour they can select their own itinerary.
是啊.跟团还有一个缺点就是游客必须听从旅行社的日程安排.但要是自助游的话.游客就能自主安排行程.
苏珊:
And in a package tour, I always have to hurry up to follow the tour guide and stand next to him to hear what he says. I can`t stay longer at those places I like and take more pictures.
而且跟团旅行时.我总是忙着赶上导游.站的离他近一些好听他讲解.这样.我就不能在我喜欢的景点多呆一会儿.多照几张相片了.
雅各布:
That`s another reason why I prefer Do-It-Yourself option. I can travel at my own pace.
这也是我更喜欢自助游的另一个原因.就是能按我自己的节奏旅行.
苏珊:
And besides that, it`s great to select your own travel mates.
不仅如此.能自己选择旅伴也是件很棒的事.
雅各布:
You`re right. Traveling with friends or family is better than going with strangers.
你说的对.与朋友和家人一起旅行比和陌生人旅行更好.
苏珊:
I`m planning to drive myself to the countryside in the weekend. Would you like to come?
我计划着周末自己开车去郊区玩.你想一起去吗?
雅各布:
I`d love to, but I`ve already promised to go backpacking with my classmates.
我很想去.可我已经答应和同学一起去远足了.
苏珊:
That`s all right. Maybe I can ask Lisa. She loves "Do-It-Yourself" tours, too.
没关系.或许我可以问问丽莎.她也喜欢自助游.
雅各布:
Have a nice weekend!
祝你周末玩得愉快!
苏珊:
Thanks. The same to you!
谢谢.你也是!
浏览量:8
下载量:0
时间: