为您找到与关于弗罗斯特的诗歌相关的共200个结果:
弗罗斯特(Robert Frost)美国著名的诗人。1874年3月26日生于美国西部的旧金山。他是第一个四次获得普利策奖的人。主要诗集有《孩子的意愿》、《波士顿以北》、《新罕布什尔》、《西去的溪流》、《理智的假面具》、《慈悲的假面具》、《林间中地》等。下面读文网小编为大家带来弗罗斯特经典英语诗歌,欢迎大家阅读!
Whose woods these are I think I know,
His house is in the village though.
He will not see me stopping here,
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer,
To stop without a farmhouse near,
Between the woods and frozen lake,
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake,
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep,
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
我想我认识这树林的主人,
不过他的住房在村庄里面。
他不会看到我正停于此处,
观赏他的树林被积雪淤满。
我的小马定以为荒.唐古怪,
停下来没有靠近农舍一间,
于树林和冰洁的湖滨当中,
在这一年中最阴暗的夜晚。
它摇晃了一下颈上的铃儿,
探询是否有什么差错出现。
那唯一飘掠过的别样声响,
是微风吹拂着柔软的雪片。
树林可爱,虽深暗而黑远,
但我已决意信守我的诺言,
在我睡前还有许多路要赶,
在我睡前还有许多路要赶。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
弗罗斯特(Robert Frost)美国著名的诗人。1874年3月26日生于美国西部的旧金山。他是第一个四次获得普利策奖的人。主要诗集有《孩子的意愿》、《波士顿以北》、《新罕布什尔》、《西去的溪流》、《理智的假面具》、《慈悲的假面具》、《林间中地》等。下面读文网小编为大家带来弗罗斯特经典诗歌双语赏析,欢迎大家阅读!
You know Orien always comes up sideways.
Throwing a leg up over our fence of mountains,
And rising on his hands, he looks in on me
Busy outdoors by lantern-light with something
I should have done by daylight, and indeed,
After the ground is frozen, I should have done
Before it froze, and a gust flings a handful
Of waste leaves at my smoky lantern chimney
To make fun of my way of doing things,
Or else fun of Orion's having caught me.
Has a man, I should like to ask, no rights
These forces are obliged to pay respect to?"
So Brad McLaughlin mingled reckless talk
Of heavenly stars with hugger-mugger farming,
Till having failed at hugger-mugger farming,
He burned his house down for the fire insurance
And spent the proceeds on a telescope
To satisfy a life-long curiosity
About our place among the infinities.
"What do you want with one of those blame things?"
I asked him well beforehand. "Don't you get one!"
"Don't call it blamed; there isn't anything
More blameless in the sense of being less
A weapon in our human fight," he said.
"I'll have one if I sell my farm to buy it."
There where he moved the rocks to plow the ground
And plowed between the rocks he couldn't move,
Few farms changed hands; so rather than spend years
Trying to sell his farm and then not selling,
He burned his house down for the fire insurance
And bought the telescope with what it came to.
He had been heard to say by several:
"The best thing that we're put here for's to see;
The strongest thing that's given us to see with's
A telescope. Someone in every town
Seems to me owes it to the town to keep one.
In Littleton it may as well be me."
After such loose talk it was no surprise
When he did what he did and burned his house down.
Mean laughter went about the town that day
To let him know we weren't the least imposed on,
And he could wait--we'd see to him to-morrow.
But the first thing next morning we reflected
If one by one we counted people out
For the least sin, it wouldn't take us long
To get so we had no one left to live with.
For to be social is to be forgiving.
Our thief, the one who does our stealing from us,
We don't cut off from coming to church suppers,
But what we miss we go to him and ask for.
He promptly gives it back, that is if still
Uneaten, unworn out, or undisposed of.
It wouldn't do to be too hard on Brad
About his telescope. Beyond the age
Of being given one's gift for Christmas,[1]
He had to take the best way he knew how
To find himself in one. Well, all we said was
He took a strange thing to be roguish over.
Some sympathy was wasted on the house,
A good old-timer dating back along;
But a house isn't sentient; the house
Didn't feel anything. And if it did,
Why not regard it as a sacrifice,
And an old-fashioned sacrifice by fire,
Instead of a new-fashioned one at auction?
Out of a house and so out of a farm
At one stroke (of a match), Brad had to turn
To earn a living on the Concord railroad,
As under-ticket-agent at a station
Where his job, when he wasn't selling tickets,
Was setting out up track and down, not plants
As on a farm, but planets, evening stars
That varied in their hue from red to green.
He got a good glass for six hundred dollars.
His new job gave him leisure for star-gazing.
Often he bid me come and have a look
Up the brass barrel, velvet black inside,
At a star quaking in the other end.
I recollect a night of broken clouds
And underfoot snow melted down to ice,
And melting further in the wind to mud.
Bradford and I had out the telescope.
We spread our two legs as it spread its three,
Pointed our thoughts the way we pointed it,
And standing at our leisure till the day broke,
Said some of the best things we ever said.
That telescope was christened the Star-splitter,
Because it didn't do a thing but split
A star in two or three the way you split
A globule of quicksilver in your hand
With one stroke of your finger in the middle.
It's a star-splitter if there ever was one
And ought to do some good if splitting stars
'Sa thing to be compared with splitting wood.
We've looked and looked, but after all where are we?
Do we know any better where we are,
And how it stands between the night to-night
And a man with a smoky lantern chimney?
How different from the way it ever stood?
[1]Of being given one for Christmas gift
星星破裂者
“你知道猎户座经常从路头上来。
先是一条腿穿过我们栅栏似的群山,
然后升起手臂,它看着我
用灯笼光在户外忙碌于某些
我该在白天完成的
什么事情。确实,
大地结冻后,我则是做它结冻
之前应完成的,阵风将一些
无用的落叶丢进我冒烟的
灯罩,取笑我所做事情的方式,
或取笑猎户座让我着迷了。
我应该问问,一个人,难道
没有权利关心这些冥冥的影响力?”
那么布雷·麦克罗林轻率地把
空中的星星与杂乱的农事混合,
直到不再做那杂乱的农事,
他为着火灾保险金将房子全部烧毁了
然后用得来的钱买了台望远镜
以此满足我们在无穷宇宙之中
所在之地里的——毕生好奇心。
“你想要那该死的东西干什么?”
我预先问他,“你不是有一个!”
“不要把它叫该死;没有什么
比起在我们人类打斗中所用的武器
更为无过失,”他说,
“如果我卖掉农场我就要买一个。”
在那里他为着耕地而搬走了石块
且在他所不能搬动的石块之间耕着,
农场几乎不好转手;他花费了时间
想卖掉自己的农场却卖不掉,
他便为着火灾保险将房子全部烧毁
然后用所得的买了台望远镜。
有几个人都听他这样说:
“在我们这儿最美的事就是观看;
最让我们看得远的东西就是
望远镜。似乎每个城镇都应该
有人,来给城镇弄到一个。
在利特尔顿的人还是我最好。”
在这样大开口后他烧毁了自己的房子
并且做了他想做的,这实在没什么惊奇。
可那天冷笑声在城镇里四处走动
而让他知道我们一点也没受骗,
他就等着吧——我们明天要注意他。
但第二天早晨我们首先所想的
就是一个人最小的过失,
若是我们一个接一个地数点,
那么很快我们就会形只影单。
因为要彼此来往就要变得仁慈。
我们的盗贼,那个从我们那里偷窃的,
我们没有拒绝他来教堂参加圣餐仪式,
但为着所丢失的我们会到他那里去索取。
如若东西依然没被吃,没有弄坏,
或者没有处理掉,他会迅速地将它归还。
所以不要因为布雷的望远镜
而对他太刻薄。毕竟他超过了
得到这样一份圣诞礼物的年龄,
他要用自己所知道的最好方法
给自己提供一个。好,我们所要说的就是
他以为这件奇怪的事情已蒙混过关。
有人将同情浪费在了那房屋上,
是一幢不错的古老的原木房屋;
但它没有感情;房屋不会
有任何感觉。如果它有,
为什么不把当看作如同祭品一样的呢,
一个过时的火祭,
取代了新式的亏本拍卖?
在房屋外面同样在农场外面
一划(一根火柴),布雷转到
了要靠在康科德铁路谋生,
例如在他工作车站的地下
做车票代理,当他不卖车票了,
他就开始到处追看星星,不像是
在农场上忙碌,而是追看行星,晚星
从红色到绿色地改变着颜色。
他用六百美元得到了个好镜子。
新工作给了他注视星星的空闲。
他经常欢迎我来看一看
那黄铜色的圆筒,内面是柔软的黑色,
另一端对着星星震动着。
我回想了一晚上那破裂的云朵
和在脚下融化成冰的雪花,
在风中更远地融化成了泥土。
布拉德福和我一起用着望远镜。
我们伸展开双脚如同伸展开它的三根支架,
让我们的想法对着它所对着的方向,
在空闲时间中站立直到黎明到来,
并谈着那些我们从来没有说过的事情。
那望远镜被命名为星星破裂者,
因为它除了使星星如同
在你手中的水银小球一样
从中间裂开而分成
两三块以外,它不做任何事情。
如果曾经存在的话它就是星星破裂者
若破裂星星是件可以与砍木材
相比较的事情那它也应算做了些好事。
我们看了又看,但我们终究在哪里?
我们能更好地知道我们在哪里吗,
它今晚是怎样立在夜晚
和那有着冒烟灯笼的灯罩之间?
与它曾经的站立方式会有多大有变化?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌是我们高中英语晨读的很好阅读材料,下面是读文网小编为大家带来高中晨读英语诗歌,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
Or I shall live your epitaph to make,
无论我将活着为你写墓志铭,
Or you survive when I in earth am rotten;
或你未亡而我已在地下腐朽,
From hence your memory death cannot take,
纵使我已被遗忘得一干二净,
Although in me each part will be forgotten.
死神将不能把你的忆念夺走。
Your name from hence immortal life shall have,
你的名字将从这诗里得永生,
Though I, once gone, to all the world must die:
虽然我,一去,对人间便等于死;
The earth can yield me but a common grave,
大地只能够给我一座乱葬坟,
When you entombed in men's eyes shall lie.
而你却将长埋在人们眼睛里。
Your monument shall be my gentle verse,
我这些小诗便是你的纪念碑,
Which eyes not yet created shall o'er-read,
未来的眼睛固然要百读不厌,
And tongues to be your being shall rehearse
未来的舌头也将要传诵不衰,
When all the breathers of this world are dead;
当现在呼吸的人已瞑目长眠。
You still shall live--such virtue hath my pen--
这强劲的笔将使你活在生气
Where breath most breathes, even in the mouths of men.
最蓬勃的地方,在人们的嘴里。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌文字优美,读起来朗朗上口,是我们英语晨读的很好阅读材料。下面是读文网小编为大家带来晨读经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Farewell! thou art too dear for my possessing,
再会吧!你太宝贵了,我无法高攀;
And like enough thou know'st thy estimate:
显然你也晓得你自己的声价:
The charter of thy worth gives thee releasing;
你的价值的证券够把你赎还,
My bonds in thee are all determinate.
我对你的债权只好全部作罢。
For how do I hold thee but by thy granting?
因为,不经你批准,我怎能占有你?
And for that riches where is my deserving?
我哪有福气消受这样的珍宝?
The cause of this fair gift in me is wanting,
这美惠对于我既然毫无根据,
And so my patent back again is swerving.
便不得不取消我的专利执照。
Thyself thou gavest, thy own worth then not knowing,
你曾许了我,因为低估了自己,
Or me, to whom thou gavest it, else mistaking;
不然就错识了我,你的受赐者;
So thy great gift, upon misprision growing,
因此,你这份厚礼,既出自误会,
Comes home again, on better judgment making.
就归还给你,经过更好的判决。
Thus have I had thee, as a dream doth flatter,
这样,我曾占有你,像一个美梦,
In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.
在梦里称王,醒来只是一场空。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
莎翁的十四行诗已令读者叹为观止,是我们学习英语的很好阅读素材,下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎翁经典英语诗歌,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
How heavy do I journey on the way,
多么沉重地我在旅途上跋涉,
When what I seek, my weary travel's end,
当我的目的地(我倦旅的终点)
Doth teach that ease and that repose to say
唆使安逸和休憩这样对我说:
'Thus far the miles are measured from thy friend!'
"你又离开了你的朋友那么远!"
The beast that bears me, tired with my woe,
那驮我的畜牲,经不起我的忧厄,
Plods dully on, to bear that weight in me,
驮着我心里的重负慢慢地走,
As if by some instinct the wretch did know
仿佛这畜牲凭某种本能晓得
His rider loved not speed, being made from thee:
它主人不爱快,因为离你远游:
The bloody spur cannot provoke him on
有时恼怒用那血淋淋的靴钉
That sometimes anger thrusts into his hide;
猛刺它的皮,也不能把它催促;
Which heavily he answers with a groan,
它只是沉重地报以一声呻吟,
More sharp to me than spurring to his side;
对于我,比刺它的靴钉还要残酷,
For that same groan doth put this in my mind;
因为这呻吟使我省悟和熟筹:
My grief lies onward and my joy behind.
我的忧愁在前面,快乐在后头。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英语诗歌文字优美,读起来朗朗上口,是我们英语晨读的很好阅读材料。下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典晨读双语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
My tongue-tied Muse in manners holds her still,
我的缄口的诗神只脉脉无语;
While comments of your praise, richly compiled,
他们对你的美评却累牍连篇,
Reserve their character with golden quill
用金笔刻成辉煌夺目的大字,
And precious phrase by all the Muses filed.
和经过一切艺神雕琢的名言。
I think good thoughts whilst other write good words,
我满腔热情,他们却善颂善祷;
And like unletter'd clerk still cry 'Amen'
像不识字的牧师只知喊"阿门",
To every hymn that able spirit affords
去响应才子们用精炼的笔调
In polish'd form of well-refined pen.
熔铸成的每一首赞美的歌咏。
Hearing you praised, I say ''Tis so, 'tis true,'
听见人赞美你,我说,"的确,很对",
And to the most of praise add something more;
凭他们怎样歌颂我总嫌不够;
But that is in my thought, whose love to you,
但只在心里说,因为我对你的爱
Though words come hindmost, holds his rank before.
虽拙于词令,行动却永远带头。
Then others for the breath of words respect,
那么,请敬他们,为他们的虚文;
Me for my dumb thoughts, speaking in effect.
敬我,为我的哑口无言的真诚。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
莎翁十四行诗每首诗都有独立的审美价值,让人沉醉于优美的文字当中。下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎翁晨读英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Thus can my love excuse the slow offence
这样,我的爱就可原谅那笨兽
Of my dull bearer when from thee I speed:
(当我离开你),不嫌它走得太慢:
From where thou art why should I haste me thence?
从你所在地我何必匆匆跑走?
Till I return, of posting is no need.
除非是归来,绝对不用把路赶。
O, what excuse will my poor beast then find,
那时可怜的畜牲怎会得宽容,
When swift extremity can seem but slow?
当极端的迅速还要显得迟钝?
Then should I spur, though mounted on the wind;
那时我就要猛刺,纵使在御风,
In winged speed no motion shall I know:
如飞的速度我只觉得是停顿:
Then can no horse with my desire keep pace;
那时就没有马能和欲望齐驱;
Therefore desire of perfect'st love being made,
因此,欲望,由最理想的爱构成,
Shall neigh--no dull flesh--in his fiery race;
就引颈长嘶,当它火似地飞驰;
But love, for love, thus shall excuse my jade;
但爱,为了爱,将这样饶恕那畜牲:
Since from thee going he went wilful-slow,
既然别你的时候它有意慢走,
Towards thee I'll run, and give him leave to go.
归途我就下来跑,让它得自由。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英语晨读是我们学习高中英语的很好习惯,那么你想找一些优美的英语诗歌来朗读吗?下面是读文网小编为大家带来高中晨读优美英语诗歌,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
Whilst I alone did call upon thy aid,
当初我独自一个恳求你协助,
My verse alone had all thy gentle grace,
只有我的诗占有你一切妩媚;
But now my gracious numbers are decay'd
但现在我清新的韵律既陈腐,
And my sick Muse doth give another place.
我的病诗神只好给别人让位。
I grant, sweet love, thy lovely argument
我承认,爱呵,你这美妙的题材
Deserves the travail of a worthier pen,
值得更高明的笔的精写细描;
Yet what of thee thy poet doth invent
可是你的诗人不过向你还债,
He robs thee of and pays it thee again.
他把夺自你的当作他的创造。
He lends thee virtue and he stole that word
他赐你美德,美德这词他只从
From thy behavior; beauty doth he give
你的行为偷取;他加给你秀妍,
And found it in thy cheek; he can afford
其实从你颊上得来;他的歌颂
No praise to thee but what in thee doth live.
没有一句不是从你身上发见。
Then thank him not for that which he doth say,
那么,请别感激他对你的称赞,
Since what he owes thee thou thyself dost pay.
既然他只把欠你的向你偿还。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
诗歌是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,那么你想读一些经典的英语诗歌吗?下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
I never saw that you did painting need
我从不觉得你需要涂脂荡粉,
And therefore to your fair no painting set;
因而从不用脂粉涂你的朱颜;
I found, or thought I found, you did exceed
我发觉,或以为发觉,你的丰韵
The barren tender of a poet's debt;
远超过诗人献你的无味缱绻:
And therefore have I slept in your report,
因此,关于你我的歌只装打盹,
That you yourself being extant well might show
好让你自己生动地现身说法,
How far a modern quill doth come too short,
证明时下的文笔是多么粗笨,
Speaking of worth, what worth in you doth grow.
想把美德,你身上的美德增华。
This silence for my sin you did impute,
你把我这沉默认为我的罪行,
Which shall be most my glory, being dumb;
其实却应该是我最大的荣光;
For I impair not beauty being mute,
因为我不作声于美丝毫无损,
When others would give life and bring a tomb.
别人想给你生命,反把你埋葬。
There lives more life in one of your fair eyes
你的两位诗人所模拟的赞美,
Than both your poets can in praise devise.
远不如你一只慧眼所藏的光辉。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想欣赏莎士比亚的经典英语诗歌吗?下面是读文网小编为大家带来莎士比亚经典英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
O, how much more doth beauty beauteous seem
哦,美看起来要更美得多少倍,
By that sweet ornament which truth doth give!
若再有真加给它温馨的装潢!
The rose looks fair, but fairer we it deem
玫瑰花很美,但我们觉得它更美,
For that sweet odour which doth in it live.
因为它吐出一缕甜蜜的芳香。
The canker-blooms have full as deep a dye
野蔷薇的姿色也是同样旖旎,
As the perfumed tincture of the roses,
比起玫瑰的芳馥四溢的姣颜,
Hang on such thorns and play as wantonly
同挂在树上,同样会搔首弄姿,
When summer's breath their masked buds discloses:
当夏天呼息使它的嫩蕊轻展:
But, for their virtue only is their show,
但它们唯一的美德只在色相,
They live unwoo'd and unrespected fade,
开时无人眷恋,萎谢也无人理;
Die to themselves. Sweet roses do not so;
寂寞地死去。香的玫瑰却两样;
Of their sweet deaths are sweetest odours made:
她那温馨的死可以酿成香液:
And so of you, beauteous and lovely youth,
你也如此,美丽而可爱的青春,
When that shall fade, my verse distills your truth.
当韶华雕谢,诗提取你的纯精。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌是最好的英语晨读材料,只要坚持每天英语晨读,相信你的英语水平一定会有很大的提升。下面是读文网小编为大家带来晨读优美英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Devouring Time, blunt thou the lion's paws,
饕餮的时间呵,磨钝雄狮的利爪吧,
And make the earth devour her own sweet brood;
你教土地把自己的爱子吞掉吧;
Pluck the keen teeth from the fierce tiger's jaws,
你从猛虎嘴巴里拔下尖牙吧,
And burn the long-lived phoenix in her blood;
教长命凤凰在自己的血中燃烧吧;特别第四行
Make glad and sorry seasons as thou fleets,
你飞着把季节弄得时悲时喜吧,
And do whate'er thou wilt, swift-footed Time,
飞毛腿时间呵,你把这广大的世间
To the wide world and all her fading sweets;
和一切可爱的东西,任意处理吧;
But I forbid thee one most heinous crime,
但是我禁止你一桩最凶的罪愆:特别第八行
O, carve not with thy hours my love's fair brow,
你别一刀刀镌刻我爱人的美额,
Nor draw no lines there with thine antique pen.
别用亘古的画笔在那儿画条纹;
Him in thy course untainted do allow,
允许他在你的过程中不染杂色,
For beauty's pattern to succeeding men.
给人类后代留一个美的准绳。特别第十二行
Yet do thy worst, old Time; despite thy wrong,
但是,时光老头子,不怕你狠毒:
My love shall in my verse ever live young.
我爱人会在我诗中把青春永驻。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌用丰富的想象,富有节奏感韵律美的语言和分行排列的形式来抒发思想情感。下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典抒情英文诗歌欣赏,供大家阅读收藏!
When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
当我传唤对已往事物的记忆
I summon up remembrance of things past,
出庭于那馨香的默想的公堂,
I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
我不禁为命中许多缺陷叹息,
And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:
带着旧恨,重新哭蹉跎的时光;
Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,
于是我可以淹没那枯涸的眼,
For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
为了那些长埋在夜台的亲朋,
And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,
哀悼着许多音容俱渺的美艳,
And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight:
痛哭那情爱久已勾消的哀痛:
Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
于是我为过去的惆怅而惆怅,
And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
并且一一细算,从痛苦到痛苦,
The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,
那许多呜咽过的呜咽的旧账,
Which I new pay as if not paid before.
仿佛还未付过,现在又来偿付。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
但是只要那刻我想起你,挚友,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
损失全收回,悲哀也化为乌有。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
朗读外国英文诗歌,是学习和提高英语阅读最好方法。下面是读文网小编为大家带来优美抒情英文诗歌,欢迎大家欣赏!
When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,
当我受尽命运和人们的白眼,
I all alone beweep my outcast state
暗暗地哀悼自己的身世飘零,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries
徒用呼吁去干扰聋瞆的昊天,
And look upon myself and curse my fate,
顾盼着身影,诅咒自己的生辰,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
愿我和另一个一样富于希望,
Featured like him, like him with friends possess'd,
面貌相似,又和他一样广交游,
Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,
希求这人的渊博,那人的内行,
With what I most enjoy contented least;
最赏心的乐事觉得最不对头;
Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,
可是,当我正要这样看轻自己,
Haply I think on thee, and then my state,
忽然想起了你,于是我的精神,
Like to the lark at break of day arising
便像云雀破晓从阴霾的大地
From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;
振翮上升,高唱着圣歌在天门:
For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings
一想起你的爱使我那么富有,
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.
和帝王换位我也不屑于屈就。
浏览量:15
下载量:0
时间:
多读英语诗歌,是提高英语阅读和口语的最好方法。下面是读文网小编为大家带来经典抒情英语诗歌,欢迎大家朗读欣赏!
Mine eye hath played the painter and hath steeled
我的眼睛扮演了画师,把你
Thy beauty's form in table of my heart;
美丽的形象刻画在我的心版上;
My body is the frame wherein 'tis held,
围在四周的画框是我的躯体,
And perspective it is best painter's art,
也是透视法,高明画师的专长。
For through the painter must you see his skill,
你必须透过画师去看他的绝技,
To find where your true image pictured lies,
找你的真像被画在什么地方,
Which in my bosom's shop is hanging still,
那画像永远挂在我胸膛的店里,
That hath his windows glazed with thine eyes.
店就有你的眼睛做两扇明窗。
Now see what good turns eyes for eyes have done:
看眼睛跟眼睛相帮了多大的忙:
Mine eyes have drawn thy shape, and thine for me
我的眼睛画下了你的形体,
Are windows to my breast, wherethrough the sun
你的眼睛给我的胸膛开了窗,
Delights to peep, to gaze therein on thee.
太阳也爱探头到窗口来看你;
Yet eyes this cunning want to grace their art,
我眼睛还缺乏画骨传神的本领,
They draw but what they see, know not the heart.
只会见什么画什么,不了解心灵。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
阅读抒情英文诗歌,领略语言文字的优美,下面是读文网小编为大家带来抒情英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
Who will believe my verse in time to come
将来,谁会相信我诗中的话来着,
If it were filled with your most high deserts?
假如其中写满了你至高的美德?
Though yet heaven knows it is but as a tomb
可是,天知道,我的诗是坟呵,它埋着
Which hides your life and shows not half your parts.
你的一生,显不出你一半的本色。
If I could write the beauty of your eyes,
如果我能够写出你明眸的流光,
And in fresh numbers number all your graces,
用清新的诗章勾出你全部的仪容,
The age to come would say 'This poet lies,
将来的人们就要说,这诗人在扯谎,
Such heavenly touches ne'er touched earthly faces.'
上天的笔触触不到凡人的面孔。
So should my papers, yellowed with their age,
于是,我那些古旧得发黄的稿纸,
Be scorned, like old men of less truth than tongue,
会被人看轻,被当做嚼舌的老人;
And your true rights be termed a poet's rage
你应得的赞扬被称做诗人的狂思,
And stretched meter of an antique song:
称做一篇过甚其辞的古韵文:
But were some child of yours alive that time,
但如果你有个孩子能活到那时期,
You should live twice, in it and in my rhyme.
你就双重地活在——他身上,我诗里。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌文字优美,读起来朗朗上口,是早上晨读的最好英语阅读材料。下面是读文网小编为大家带来优美晨读英文诗歌精选,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
As an unperfect actor on the stage,
像没有经验的演员初次登台,
Who with his fear is put besides his part,
慌里慌张,忘了该怎样来表演,
Or some fierce thing replete with too much rage,
又像猛兽,狂暴地吼叫起来,
Whose strength's abundance weakens his own heart;
过分的威力反而使雄心发软;
So I, for fear of trust, forget to say
我,也因为缺乏自信而惶恐,
The perfect ceremony of love's right,
竟忘了说出爱的完整的辞令,
And in mine own love's strength seem to decay,
强烈的爱又把我压得太重,
O'ercharged with burden of mine own love's might.
使我的爱力仿佛失去了热情。
O, let my books be then the eloquence
呵,但愿我无声的诗卷能够
And dumb presagers of my speaking breast,
滔滔不绝地说出我满腔的语言,
Who plead for love, and look for recompense,
来为爱辩护,并且期待报酬,
More than that tongue that more hath more expressed.
比那能言的舌头更为雄辩。
O, learn to read what silent love hath writ.
学会读缄默的爱情写下的诗吧;
To hear with eyes belongs to love's fine wit.
用眼睛来听,方是爱情的睿智啊!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英文诗歌是传达爱意的重要文学载体,下面是读文网小编为大家带来优美爱情英文诗歌欣赏,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
If thou survive my well-contented day,
倘你活过我踌躇满志的大限,
When that churl Death my bones with dust shall cover,
当鄙夫"死神"用黄土把我掩埋,
And shalt by fortune once more re-survey
偶然重翻这拙劣可怜的诗卷,
These poor rude lines of thy deceased lover,
你情人生前写来献给你的爱,
Compare them with the bettering of the time,
把它和当代俊逸的新诗相比,
And though they be outstripp'd by every pen,
发觉它的词笔处处都不如人,
Reserve them for my love, not for their rhyme,
请保留它专为我的爱,而不是
Exceeded by the height of happier men.
为那被幸运的天才凌驾的韵。
O, then vouchsafe me but this loving thought:
哦,那时候就请赐给我这爱思:
'Had my friend's Muse grown with this growing age,
"要是我朋友的诗神与时同长,
A dearer birth than this his love had brought,
他的爱就会带来更美的产儿,
To march in ranks of better equipage:
可和这世纪任何杰作同俯仰:
But since he died and poets better prove,
但他既死去,诗人们又都迈进,
Theirs for their style I'll read, his for his love.'
我读他们的文采,却读他的心。"
优美爱情英文诗歌相关
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
多读英语诗歌,是提高英语阅读和口语的最好方法。下面是读文网小编为大家带来精选抒情英语诗歌,供大家阅读训练!
Weary with toil, I haste me to my bed,
精疲力竭,我赶快到床上躺下,
The dear repose for limbs with travel tired;
去歇息我那整天劳顿的四肢;
But then begins a journey in my head,
但马上我的头脑又整装出发,
To work my mind, when body's work's expired:
以劳我的心,当我身已得休息。
For then my thoughts, from far where I abide,
因为我的思想,不辞离乡背井,
Intend a zealous pilgrimage to thee,
虔诚地趱程要到你那里进香,
And keep my drooping eyelids open wide,
睁大我这双沉沉欲睡的眼睛,
Looking on darkness which the blind do see
向着瞎子看得见的黑暗凝望;
Save that my soul's imaginary sight
不过我的灵魂,凭着它的幻眼,
Presents thy shadow to my sightless view,
把你的倩影献给我失明的双眸,
Which, like a jewel hung in ghastly night,
像颗明珠在阴森的夜里高悬,
Makes black night beauteous and her old face new.
变老丑的黑夜为明丽的白昼。
Lo! thus, by day my limbs, by night my mind,
这样,日里我的腿,夜里我的心,
For thee and for myself no quiet find.
为你、为我自己,都得不着安宁。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
朗读英文诗歌,领略语言文字的优美,下面是读文网小编为大家带来精选英文诗歌朗读,欢迎大家朗读!
Why didst thou promise such a beauteous day,
为什么预告那么璀璨的日子,
And make me travel forth without my cloak,
哄我不携带大衣便出来游行,
To let base clouds o'ertake me in my way,
让鄙贱的乌云中途把我侵袭,
Hiding thy bravery in their rotten smoke?
用臭腐的烟雾遮蔽你的光明?
'Tis not enough that through the cloud thou break,
你以为现在冲破乌云来晒干
To dry the rain on my storm-beaten face,
我脸上淋漓的雨点便已满足?
For no man well of such a salve can speak
须知无人会赞美这样的药丹:
That heals the wound and cures not the disgrace:
只能医治创伤,但洗不了耻辱。
Nor can thy shame give physic to my grief;
你的愧赧也无补于我的心疼;
Though thou repent, yet I have still the loss:
你虽已忏悔,我依然不免损失:
The offender's sorrow lends but weak relief
对于背着耻辱的十字架的人,
To him that bears the strong offence's cross.
冒犯者引咎只是微弱的慰藉。
Ah! but those tears are pearl which thy love sheds,
唉,但你的爱所流的泪是明珠,
And they are rich and ransom all ill deeds.
它们的富丽够赎你的罪有余。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: