为您找到与享受生活的美好英语相关的共200个结果:
摘录:要想幸福,并且在生活和事业上取得成功,学会适时取舍至关重要。放弃不合适的目标,你才能集中更多宝贵的资源,全力以赴去追求真正值得追求的目标。
A few years ago I was like some of you reading this overextended, overworked, and deeply unhappy about it.
几年前,我就像正在阅读本文的一些读者一样,身体透支、工作劳累,心中郁闷至极。
I was a young psychology professor desperately seeking tenure, with two toddlers at home and a husband whose work kept him away for days at a time. I exercised once a week on a good week, rarely saw my friends or extended family, and couldn't remember the last time I'd read a book that wasn't about statistics. It was just too much. Something had to give. And it did. I left my job, not knowing exactly what I was going to do next. It was the toughest decision I've ever made, but it was also one of the best.
当时,我是一名渴求终身教职的年轻心理学教授,家里有两个在学步期的孩子,丈夫常常需要出差,而且一走就是好几天。运气好的时候我每周能锻炼一次,很少有机会跟朋友或其他家人碰面,甚至已经不记得上一次阅读跟统计无关的书籍是什么时候了。我已经不堪重负,必须要有所放弃。而我也确实这样做了。我辞掉了工作,茫然不知下一步要做什么。这是我做过的最艰难的一个决定,但也是最好的决定之一。
As a psychologist who studies motivation, I spend a lot of time trying to figure out why people give up too soon when trying to reach a goal. But the truth is, a lot of us suffer from the opposite problem: not knowing when, or how, to quit. We take on too many projects and commitments, and end up turning in 10 mediocre jobs instead of one or two stellar performances.
Getty Images哪些目标应该坚持而哪些又该放弃呢?作为研究动机理论的心理学家,我花了很多时间试图弄明白为什么有些人在朝一个目标努力的过程中会那么容易轻言放弃。但事实上,我们当中很多人都会困惑于一个相反的问题:不确定应该何时或者如何放弃。我们担负了太多的事项和承诺,最终完成的是一大堆庸庸碌碌的工作,而没能做出让人眼前一亮的成就。
To be sure, quitting a job may not be an option for many, but most of us surround ourselves with plenty of unofficial projects that may not be worth pursuing.
当然,辞职对很多人来说或许并不合适,但我们中的大多数人都常常会不自觉地担负很多也许并不值得去做的闲杂事项。
So, why is it so hard to throw in the towel, even when on some level you know you should? For one thing, it's embarrassing to admit to others that you've bitten off more than you can chew, or that you've made an error of judgment. No one likes to be thought of as a 'quitter.' For another, quitting means contemplating the sunk costs -- all the time and energy that you've already put into reaching your goal that you can never get back.
那么,为什么人们很难主动放弃或者认输,哪怕自己心里已经感到力有不逮?首先,要向别人坦承自己力不从心或判断失误是很没面子的事情。没有人愿意被扣上“半途而废”的帽子。其次,放弃意味着只能接受已经发生的沉没成本──也就是你为了实现目标已经付出、无法收回的所有时间和精力。
Of course, once you realize that you probably won't succeed, or that success isn't worth the unhappiness your project is causing you, it shouldn't matter what the sunk costs are. If your job, your advanced degree, or your unfinished novel has taken up some of the best years of your life, it doesn't make sense to give them even more years. That will only make you miserable.
当然,一旦你意识到自己可能不会成功,或者这份成功抵不过你所经受的不快,那么多少沉没成本都无所谓了。即便你的工作、你的高等学位或者你未写完的小说已经消耗了你生命当中最美好的一些年华,也没有理由再让它们继续消耗下去,否则你只会痛苦不堪。
But that doesn't make walking away any easier. So here's a simple game plan for cutting your losses.
但了解这些并不意味着就能很容易做出放弃的决定。下面提供了一个简单的行动方案,也许有助你理性“止损”。
At the outset:
迈出第一步:
- Figure out which goal has to go. It might be obvious, but most of the time it won't be, so you'll need to really give some serious thought to your priorities. What matters most to you? And, just as important, what makes you feel effective and fulfilled? Anything that doesn't, might need to get the boot.
- 确定哪个才是必须实现的目标。有时候答案也许很明显,但大多数时候并非如此,因此你需要仔细斟酌自己的优先事项。到底什么对你才是最重要的?还有,什么能让你动力十足、有满足感?任何答案为否的事项或许都应该被踢出局。
- Be confident. You'll want to know that you are giving up your goal for the right reasons, so ask yourself these two questions:
- 保持自信。你一定希望确保自己的放弃理由充足,那就思忖一下这两个问题:
(a)What do I need to reach this goal, and can I get what I need? Look at the whole picture. If successfully reaching this goal means more time and effort than you can spare without sacrificing other important goals, you may need to walk away. (Maybe you can't work 50 hours a week, spend time with your kids, and write that screenplay, and that's OK.)
(a) 要达成这个目标我需要些什么,能不能得到所需要的东西?不妨跳出来想想大局。如果成功达成这个目标所需要的时间和精力会迫使你牺牲其它一些更重要的目标,那么也许你就该适时收手。(也许你无法一周既要工作50个小时,又要花时间陪孩子,又要写剧本,那就是时候了。)
(b)Will reaching this goal cost me too much? Will it make me unhappy? Sometimes the problem isn't limited time and energy, it's that you really don't like what you're doing as much as you thought you would. You find the process of reaching the goal boring, frustrating, or unrewarding. Circumstances change, and it's OK for your goals to change too.
(b) 要达成这个目标代价会不会太高?会令我感到不快吗?有时候问题并不在于时间或者精力,而是你并不像自己原来以为的那样喜欢现在所做的事情。你发现实现目标的过程乏味不堪、令人沮丧甚至根本不值得。形势变了,目标也应该作出改变。
Once you've made up your mind that quitting is right move:
决定舍弃后:
- Stop dwelling on the past. When regrets about sunk costs creep into your thinking, have a replacement thought ready, one that focuses on everything you gain from walking away and moving on. (Example: If I feel guilty about giving up on my unfinished novel, then I'll remember how good it feels to have more time on the weekends with my kids.)
- 抛开过去向前看。不要再纠结于失去的沉没成本,想想别的事情,将注意力集中到毅然放弃和向前迈进会给你带来的收获上。(例如:当我对放弃未写完的小说感到内疚时,就会去想周末有更多时间陪孩子的美好感觉。)
- Replace the goal with one that does work for you. To keep yourself moving forward and feeling satisfied with your choice, give some thought to what you will do instead. If you just don't have the time to write a 600-page novel, is there some other way you could express your thoughts and creativity that you do have time for, like blogging?
- 改成更适合自己的目标。要保持前进的动力,让自己对所做的选择感到满意,就想想你接下来将做的事情吧。要是没有时间去写600页的长篇小说,可不可以换成其它更省时间但同样能够表达思想和创意的途径,比如写博客?
Learning to know when to fold 'em is essential for your well-being, and ultimately for your personal and professional success, too. When you can give up on a goal that isn't working, you'll be freeing up the valuable resources you need to make the most of the goals you do pursue the ones really worth pursuing.
要想幸福,并且在生活和事业上取得成功,学会适时取舍至关重要。放弃不合适的目标,你才能集中更多宝贵的资源,全力以赴去追求真正值得追求的目标。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
摘要:无论你喜欢贝多芬还是杀手乐队,有一件事我想我们都认同:音乐让生活更美好。但这种说法不只是我们自己这么觉得,是有科学证明依据的。
Whether you favor Beethoven or Slayer, there is one thing I think we can all agree on: music makes life better. But here is the proof as science would have it, and it’s not just in the ways we think.
1. Listening To Music Reduces Stress
A lot of us intuitively turn to relaxing music when we are feeling stressed or tired. Perhapsunsurprisingly, we’re not just imagining things. Significant research backs it up. In particular,slow, quiet classical music is suggested to have the most soothing effect.
无论你喜欢贝多芬还是杀手乐队,有一件事我想我们都认同:音乐让生活更美好。但这种说法不只是我们自己这么觉得,是有科学证明依据的。
听音乐可以减压
当我们感到紧张或疲倦时,我们很多人都直观地选择听音乐这种放松方式。也许这并不奇怪,我们不只是想象而已。有深入性研究表明这种说法有道理。具体而言,建议听速度慢偏安静风格的古典音乐,具有让人感觉最舒缓的效果。
So if you have a hard time dealing with stress, compiling a playlist of some fitting classicalsongs could be a good idea. Or try listening to a relaxing, classical-style movie soundtrack.
所以,如果你很难排解压力,弄一个古典歌曲的播放列表可能会是个好主意,或尝试听些让人放松的古典风格电影配乐。
2. Listening To Music Improves Endurance
听音乐增强耐力
Do you work out? Have you always felt like you perform better when you listen to music? Oddas it might seem, there has actually been a lot of research done on this subject. And sureenough, one study shows that music can increase endurance by 15%.
你锻炼身体吗?你是不是一直觉得自己在听音乐时的表现更好一些?听起来可能有些怪,但其实关于这个课题已经进行了很多研究。一项研究表明,音乐可以增加15%的耐力。
One theory is that the continuity of a classical piece helps you focus, which in turn allows youto persevere longer. However, another study suggests that it’s not the type of music, butrather the speed of the music—the beats per minute (bpm)—that matter. According to thestudy, the optimal speed would be 125–140 bpm.
一种理论认为,古典音乐的连续性有助于你集中专注力,这样可以让你坚持更长时间。还有另一项研究表明,不是音乐的风格类型,而是音乐速度——每分钟节拍数在起作用。根据这项研究,最佳速度是125-140节拍。
3. It Can Make You Healthier
听音乐可以使你更加健康
It might seem too good to be true, but some research suggests that there are measurablehealth benefits from simply listening to music. Listening to music can also release dopamine,often dubbed “the pleasure chemical”. You could perhaps substitute the pleasure achievedthrough eating your comfort foods by indulging in your favorite music, with none of thenegative health repercussions.
听起来似乎好得令人难以置信,但据一些研究表明,只听音乐就对健康有很大的益处。听音乐也会释放“快乐化学剂”多巴胺,沉浸在自己喜欢的音乐中的你获得的乐趣,可以替代你吃慰藉食物时的快乐感觉,而且音乐对健康没有任何负面影响作用。
4. Singing With A Group Of People Makes You Happier
和一群人一起合唱会让你更快乐
Ever thought people that sing in a choir look a bit…too happy? Well, as it turns out, it’s notjust your imagination. Science actually explains what makes them so happy. And the best partof it is, even less-than-great singers experienced the same positive effects.
有没有想过合唱团的人看起来有点儿......太欢乐了?嗯,事实证明,它不只是你的想象而已。其实科学可以解释是什么让他们如此高兴欢乐。并且最好的部分在于:即使对不那么出色的歌手也同样有积极的影响效果。
What does this mean for you? Hopefully, that the next time you get the chance to have a sing-along with someone else, you take it, instead of worrying about how you will be received. It’svery likely to cheer you up! One of the studies listed also suggest that singing togetherincreases bonding. And don’t worry, if you feel like you’re just too shy, you can stick to singingin the shower. But just make sure you do it a bit more often.
这对于你而言又意味着什么呢?如果下次有人邀请你一起唱,你要欣然接受这样一个难得的机会,别再担心你是否合拍的问题啦,合唱会让你很开心!另外还有研究表明,一起唱歌可以拉近亲密度。不要担心,如果你觉得自己在大家面前羞于开口唱歌,你可以在淋浴时自己唱歌,但你要坚持做下去。
5. Learning To Play An Instrument As A Kid Makes You More Successful Later
从小学乐器会让你日后生活更成功
Research shows a noticeable correlation between learning to play an instrument as a child,and becoming successful later in life. So if you were always upset with your parents for forcingyou to play the violin—or like me, the piano—take a minute to be grateful. I just thanked myfather. One of my biggest regrets these days is that I never actually tried to learn to play thepiano properly.
研究表明,从小学乐器与以后成功的生活之间有着明显的相关性。所以,如果你总反感你的父母强迫你拉小提琴,或像我一样厌烦弹钢琴,感恩一下父母的激励督促吧。我真的很感谢我的父亲。现在我的一个最大遗憾就是我从来没有真正地尝试着去认真地学弹钢琴。
6. It Improves Your Memory
音乐会提高记忆力
The interesting part about the research is that it shows music helps your brain develop inmultiple areas, one of the most significant being your memory. So if you’re troubled by a badmemory, learning to play an instrument is something you should consider.
有关研究的最有趣部分是:研究表明音乐有助于开发大脑在多个领域的智力,其中效果最明显的是你的记忆力提高了。所以,如果你被记性不好这个问题所困扰,你应该考虑学一门乐器了。
生命是什么?这是个见仁见智的问题。在作者的眼中,生命在四季变换中流转演绎,一季有一季的风情。或许春有骤雨连绵,夏有骄阳似火,秋有落叶寂寥,冬有风雪凛冽……
Life ... What is it?
See it in the colors of autumn,
A gentle snowfall in winter,
A sudden shower in spring,
The radiance of a summer day.
Behold it in the laughter
Of the young and the old.
Know of it in a surge of hope,
The blessings that are bountiful(丰富的).
What is life?
It is joy, awareness,
And the music within.
生命……是什么?
看呀,生命是绚烂的秋色,
轻盈的冬雪,
春天的骤雨,
夏日的暖阳。
瞧呀,生命是童叟的欢笑。
体味生命,
怀着满心的希望,
带着丰盛的祝福。
生命是什么?
是喜乐,是领悟,
是心灵深处的音乐。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
格言是一个人机智之精华,众人汇成的睿智.格言要求内容积极向上,可以是聪明人的智慧,老年人的经验。下面读文网小编为大家带来追求美好生活的英语智慧名言,欢迎大家阅读!
When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don’t quibble over the appetizers;
当你和你的亲近的少吵嘴时候,试着就事论事,不要扯出那些陈芝麻、烂谷子的事;
You cannot hold onto yesterday;
不要摆脱不了昨天;
Figure out the meaning of someone’s words;
多注意言下之意;
Share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition;
和别人分享你的知识,那才是永恒之道;
Treat our earth in a friendly way,don’t fool around with mother nature;
善待我们的地球,不要愚弄自然母亲;
Do the thing you should do;
做自己该做的事;
Don’t trust a lover who kisses you without closing their eyes;
不要相信接吻时从不闭眼的伴侣;
Go to a place you’ve never been to every year.
每年至少去一个你从没去过的地方。
If you earn much money,the best way to spend it is on charitable deeds while you are alive;
如果你赚了很多钱,在活着的时候多行善事,这是你能得到的最好回报;
Remember,not all the best harvest is luck;
记住有时候,不是最好的收获也是一种好运;
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些日常生活简单英语小对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
Li Lei:
How many members are therein your family?
你们家有几口人?
Wang Fei:
There are four of us altogether. My father, mother, brother and I.
一共四口,我爸、妈、哥哥和我。
Li Lei:
How old are you? Can you tell me?
你多大了?能告诉我吗?
Wang Fei:
I’m seventeen.
我.. 17了。
Li Lei:
How old is your brother?
你哥哥多大了?
Wang Fei:
He is five years older than me.
他比我大.. 5岁。
Li Lei:
Then your parents are in their fifties. Am I fight?
那你父母今年.. 50多岁了,对吧?
Wang Fei:
Yes, I think they are.
我想是的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
谢谢! Thank you.
在欧美日常生活中,不能忘记对别人表示感谢。
Thank you. (谢谢!)
You're welcome. (不客气。)
多谢! Thanks. 比Thank you.较随便些。
非常感谢! Thank you very much.
比Thank you.要有礼貌。
= Thanks a lot.
= Thank you so much.
真是非常感谢。 Much appreciated. Thank you.
appreciate “感激”、“感谢”,多在美国南部使用。
= I appreciate it.
谢谢您的好意。 Thanks for your kindness.
= That's very nice of you.
= That's very kind of you.
= How kind of you.
非常感谢你的关怀。 I appreciate your kindness.
I appreciate your kindness. (非常感谢你的关怀。)
Don't mention it. (别客气。)
我无法表达对您的感谢。 I can't thank you enough.
I can't thank you enough. (我无法表达对您的感谢。)
You're quite welcome. (您太客气了。)
真不知如何感谢你的关心。 I can hardly thank you enough for your kindness.
hardly常常和can、could构成否定的形式表示“根本不能……”、“难以……”。和barely意思大致相同。
I have no words to thank you. (不知说什么才能感谢您。)
I can't express how grateful I am. (不知如何表达谢意。)
你帮了我大忙了。 You've been very helpful.
You've been a big help. (你帮我大忙了。)
You've been a great help. (你帮我大忙了。)
谢谢你的帮助。 Thank you for the help.
Thank you for the help. (谢谢你的帮助。)
My pleasure. (没什么。)
Thank you for helping me. (谢谢你对我的照顾。)
= I appreciate your help.
耽误您时间,实在对不起。 Thanks for your time.
Thanks for your time. (耽误您时间,实在对不起。)
Don't worry about it. (没关系。)
感谢您为我做的一切。 Thanks for everything.
= Thanks for all you've done.
= Thank you for all of your kindness.
不管怎么都要谢谢您。 Thank you anyway. 对方虽好意相助,但终究没有起到作用时使用。
Sorry, I don't know. (对不起,我不知道。)
Thank you anyway. (不管怎么都要谢谢您。)
Thanks for offering, but... (谢谢你的建议,但是……)
Thanks for offering, but I have other plans. (谢谢您的建议,可是我们有其他计划。)
哦!那太好了。 How nice!
It's on me. (这次我请客。)
Oh! How nice! (哦!那太好了。)
= How lovely! 女性常用。
= What a treat!
我欠你的情。 I owe you one.
I'm much obliged. (万分感谢。)
比较礼貌的说法。be obliged表示“感谢,感激”,多在美国南部使用。
= I'm in your debt.
in one's debt “向……借过钱”,引申为“受……的恩惠”,比较强调感谢的心情。
谢谢你送给我的礼物。 Thanks a lot for your present.
= Thank you for your gift.
您能这样说,我非常感谢。 Thanks for saying so.
I really like your apartment. (我真的喜欢你的公寓。)
Thanks for saying so. (您能这样说,我非常感谢。)
= It's nice of you to say so.
谢谢你告诉我。 Thanks for telling me.
You have a run in your stocking. (你的丝袜跳线了。)
Thanks for telling me. (谢谢你告诉我。)
= Thanks for letting me know.
非常感谢你等着我。 Thanks for waiting for me.
Sorry to have kept you waiting. (对不起,让你久等了。)
Sorry, I'm late. (对不起,我晚了。)
谢谢你约我出来。 Thanks for asking me out.
ask someone out 一般是“约会”的意思。
Thanks for inviting me. (谢谢您邀请我。)
谢谢你鼓励我。 Thanks for cheering me up.
cheer up “鼓励”、“打起精神”、“鼓足勇气”。
= Thank you for making me feel better.
你救了我一命。 You saved my life.
Watch out! Stop! (小心!站住!)
Thanks, you saved my life. (谢谢,你救了我一命。)
谢谢你对我的忠告。 Thanks for warning me.
= Thanks for the warning.
= Thanks for telling me. (谢谢你告诉我。)
谢谢你不远万里专程跑一趟。 Thanks for coming all the way over here.
Thanks for coming all the way over here. (谢谢你大老远专程跑一趟。)
It was no trouble. (这没什么大不了的。)
谢谢你的来信,你对我太好了。 Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you.
Thank you for your letter. It was very kind of you. (谢谢你的来信,你对我太好了。)
You're welcome. (这没什么。)
不客气。 You're welcome.
Thank you for everything. (感谢您做的一切。)
You're welcome. (不客气。)
= My pleasure.
= Don't mention it.
= No problem.
= Not at all.
= You're quite welcome.
= That's quite alright.
= Don't worry about it.
不必客气。 Don't mention it. 这句常用于美国,在英国和澳大利亚则不常使用。
能帮助您,我非常高兴。 I'm glad I could help.
Thanks, you saved my life! (谢谢您救了我一命。)
I'm glad I could help. (能帮助您,我非常高兴。)
对不起。 I'm sorry.
I'm sorry. I made a mistake. (对不起,我弄错了。)
That's all right. (没什么。)
= Excuse me. 用于各种情况。如“对不起,您再说一遍”、“对不起……”。
啊!对不起。 Whoops, excuse me. 用于踩了别人的脚等场合。
Ouch! (唉哟!)
= Whoops, excuse me. (啊!对不起。)
对不起,请原谅。 Excuse me. 用于一般的道歉。
= I beg your pardon. 比较正式的说法。
= Oh, sorry.
真的非常抱歉。 I'm awfully sorry.
那件事真对不起。 I'm sorry about that.
这是我的疏忽。 It's my fault.
直截了当地承认自己的错误并致歉的说法。
It's my fault. (这是我的疏忽。)
That's okay. Don't worry about it. (没关系,别太在意。)
= I'm to blame. (全怪我。)
哎呀,我弄错了。 Oops. My mistake.
茫然不知所措,不知如何是好或感到很遗憾,对做错的事感到惊讶和表示道歉的心情。Oops是“哎呀!”的语气。
= Oops, so sorry. (哎呀,真对不起。)
那事我觉得很抱歉。 I feel bad about it.
= I wish it had never happened.
直译“我希望没有发生过那样的事”,即“那事如果没有发生过该多好呀!”
真抱歉,我不能来。 I'm sorry I couldn't come.
I'm sorry I couldn't come. (真抱歉,我不能来。)
That's all right. (没关系。)
前几天真是很抱歉。 I'm sorry about the other day.
Hi, John! (嗨!约翰,你好!)
I'm sorry about the other day. (前几天真是很抱歉。)
请您原谅我的失礼。 Please forgive my rudeness.
A) Please forgive my rudeness. (请您原谅我的失礼。)
B) I'll forgive you. (我原谅你。)
A更口语的说法是I'm sorry I was rude. (很抱歉,我失礼了。)
我不知该怎样向您道歉。 I don't know how to apologize to you.
apologize to...“向……道歉”。
= I can't express how sorry I am.
= Words can't express how sorry I am.
= I have no words to apologize to you.
我并没有那个意思。 I didn't mean that.
mean “打算说/做……”。
真对不起,给您添麻烦了。 I'm sorry to trouble you.
I'm sorry to trouble you. (真对不起,给您添麻烦了。)
That's okay. (没关系。)
实在对不起,让您费心了。 I'm really sorry for troubling you.
I'm really sorry for troubling you. (实在对不起,让您费心了。)
It was nothing. (这没什么。)
抱歉,让您久等了。 I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,让您久等了。)
I was about to go home. (我正想要回家呢。)
I'm sorry to be late again. (对不起,我又来晚了。)
Sorry, I'm late again. (对不起,我又迟到了。)
我希望……可是…… I wish I could...
Are you coming to my party? (你能来参加我的晚会吗?)
I wish I could come, but I'm busy on Friday. (我非常想去,可是星期五我很忙。)
没事儿。/别放在心里! That's all right. 有时连写成That's alright.
I'm sorry. (对不起。)
That's all right. (没事儿。/别放在心里!)
= Don't worry about it.
= Don't worry.
= It's no big deal. (不是什么大不了的事。)
= Never mind.
I forgot to bring your book. (我忘了把你的书带来了。)
Never mind. (不必在意。)
我帮您收大衣吧。 Let me get your coat for you.
主人迎接穿大衣来访的客人时使用。
Let me get your coat for you. (我帮您收大衣吧。)
Thanks. (谢谢。)
别拘束,像在自己家一样吧。 Make yourself at home.
I like your apartment. (我很喜欢您的公寓。)
Make yourself at home. (别客气,像在自己家一样吧。)
很抱歉…… Excuse me. 中途退席时。
= One moment, please.
现在您有空吗? Do you have a minute?
要和对方说话时。
= Can I talk to you for a minute?
= Are you busy now? (现在你忙吗?)
我能跟您说几句话吗? Can I talk to you for a minute?
Can I talk to you for a minute? (我能跟您说几句话吗?)
Sure, go ahead. (当然可以,你说吧!)
您先请。 After you.
After you. (您先请。)
Oh, thank you. (噢!谢谢!)
我帮您一把吧! Can I give you a hand?
Can I give you a hand? (我帮您一把吧!)
That's all right, thanks. (好的,谢谢。)
对不起,我过一下。 Excuse me.
Excuse me. (对不起,我过一下。)
That's all right. (您请。)
我接受你的建议。/就照你说的。 I'll accept your offer.
I'll accept your offer. (我接受你的建议。/就照你说的。)
That's great! (太棒了。)
常用于在工作中。例如在回答类似“我考虑要你做A分店的分店长怎么样?”和“这辆车我想卖5000美元”的问题时,前一种情况意为“我想我可以接受你的建议”,后一种情况可以理解为“好吧,这个
价钱我买了。”
对不起,打断一下。 Sorry to interrupt you.
Sorry to interrupt you. (对不起,打断一下。)
Yes? (什么事?)
真抱歉,这么突然。 Sorry for the short notice. short notice “急的,突然的”。
Sorry for the short notice. (真抱歉,这么突然。)
Don't worry about it. (没关系,不必担心。)
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
享受是生命在存活过程中,通过身体器官、思想意识的作用,使生命自身产生愉悦、美好的一种体验与感觉。物质上或精神上得到满足。你知道享受用英语怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。
享受生活 enjoy life ; Enjoy your life ; feel good about life
视觉享受 visual enjoyment ;
享受世界 Joy To The World
享受快乐 leadalifeofpleasure ; Joy ; enjoy pleasant
享受工作 enjoy work ; Enjoy your work
享受英语 Enjoy English
好好享受 Kick up your heels ; Enjoy yourself ; Enjoy ; Enjoys well
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语单词是学英语的基础,多记忆背诵才能学好英语。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活常用英语单词分类,欢迎大家学习!
thumb / WQm/ 大拇指
little finger / / 小指
palm / pa:m/ 手掌
elbow / 5elbEu/ 肘
armpit / 5B:mpit/ 腋下
thigh / Wai/ 大腿
kneecap / ni:kAp/ 膝盖骨
knee / ni:/ 膝盖
shank / FANk/ 小腿
toe / tEu/ 脚趾
ankle / 5ANkl/ 踝
heel / hi:l/ 脚后跟
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
生活常识,是指人们在日常生活中总结出来的科学知识,涵盖健康、营养、饮食、居家、生活小窍门等各方面。那么你知道生活常识用英语怎么说吗?下面和读文网小编一起来学习一下生活常识的英语说法吧。
1. Grandpa knows a lot of horse sense.
我祖父知道很多(生活)常识.
2. He doesn't have a lick of common sense.
他一点生活常识也没有.
3. Julia: It's a book of 366 interesting questions about animals, science, culture, general knowledge, ect.
茱利亚: 它是一本包含366个关于动物 、 科学 、 文化 、 生活常识等题目的书.
4. Now can you tell me which are healthy food and which are unhealthy food . complete the.
根据生活常识,判断刚学的食品哪些是健康食品,哪些是不健康食品.
5. Now can you tell me which are healthy foods and which are unhealthy foods completetable below.
根据生活常识,判断刚才所学的食品哪些是健康食品,哪些是不健康食品.
6. When there is no rain for a long time, water supplies often dwindle.
结合上下文和生活常识可知很长时间不下雨的话, “水供应”时常会减少.
7. These anti - aging secrets all involve common sense changes in lifestyle and habits.
这些 抗老化 的秘密包括改变生活方式和习惯的许多常识.
8. Common sense really counts a lot in dealing with our everyday lives.
常识在我们的日常生活中真的很有用.
9. The Golden Rule and love and basic sanitation, ecology, and politics and the sane living.
处事的金科玉律、爱、卫生常识 、 生态学 、 政治学,还有健康的生活.
10. You are called on to make use of your natural abilities and common sense.
生活需要你利用自己的天赋和常识.
11. Besides is also the case with the citizen's expenditure as education, information, traveling.
除此之外,老黎民的办事性消费,如教诲, 信息,百句浓缩的生活小常识, 游览等消耗也会大批增加.
12. Topics: self - introduction, life in secondary school, extra - curricular activities, hobbies, picture description and current affairs etc.
主题: 自我 介绍 、 中学生活 、 课外活动 、 兴趣、时事常识 、 图片简述等.
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
生活垃圾是指在日常生活中所产生的固体废物,在我们的生活中随处可见,那么你知道生活垃圾用英语怎么说吗?下面和读文网小编一起来学习一下生活垃圾的英语知识吧。
生活垃圾填埋场 domestic waste landfill site
居民生活垃圾 Household Waste ; household domestic refuse
城市生活垃圾产量 Municipal solid waste production
农村生活垃圾 rural domestic waste ; rural solid waste ; village domestic waste
生活垃圾收运 waste collection and transport ; Waste collection and transport
生活垃圾焚烧厂 municipal solid waste incinerator ; municipal solid waste incineration
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
健康的生活习惯能让人身心健康,延年益寿,对我们的身体健康有着巨大的好处。那么你知道生活习惯用英语怎么说吗?下面和读文网小编一起来学习一下生活习惯的英语说法吧。
健康的生活习惯 Healthy Living Habit
日常生活习惯 Customs in Daily Life
生活习惯的差异 Differences in lifestyle
落入不良生活习惯 fall into bad habits
不同的生活习惯 different habits
外国的生活习惯 foreign life habits
健康生活习惯 healthy lifestyle
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
生活用品顾名思义就是指生活中使用的物品。常用的一些物品的统称,例如牙膏、脸盆、衣架、卫生纸等等。那么你知道生活用品用英语怎么说吗?下面和读文网小编一起来学习一下生活用品的英语说法吧。
1. a sale of miscellaneous household items
各种生活用品大减价
2. Rabinovitz returned in a rusty van loaded with supplies.
拉宾诺维茨坐着满载生活用品的陈旧货车回来了.
3. A rumor of a shortage stampeded people into laying in supplies.
缺货的谣言驱使人们囤积生活用品.
4. What if I want to buy some odds and ends like articles for daily use?
如果我想买些零碎的东西,如生活用品 呢 ?
5. Willow uses a wide range of essential civilian production and living supplies.
柳编用途甚广,为民用不可缺少的生产、生活用品.
6. Our supplies for this month are in the cupBoard.
我们这个月的生活用品在橱子里.
7. It is convenient to buy daily necessities by telephone.
电购生活用品,快捷方便.
8. In fact, no money was cost except for buying some commodations.
除了买一些生活用品, 就基本上没花什么钱.
9. Consumption cooperatives: sell the goods used for daily life.
六消费合作社: 经营生活用品之销售业务.
10. Electric tools are important products for production and life.
电动工具是重要的生产和生活用品.
11. Many items in daily use are made of plastic.
很多日常生活用品是用塑料制成的.
12. Seniors over 65 begin hypo - functioning and change their need for home products.
65岁以上的老年人生理机能开始衰退,对于生活用品的需求也发生变化.
13. Basics like water and gasoline are not affected by price.
水和汽油等基本生活用品不受价格的影响.
14. A rumor a shortage stampeded people into laying in supplies.
缺货的谢意驱使人们''.'囤积'. ''生活用品.
15. In main investigation duty region some brand daily necessities market share.
主要调查任务区域内某品牌生活用品的市场占有率.
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
校园生活是丰富多彩的,它给我们带来快乐,使我们结识了许许多多的朋友。那么你知道校园生活用英语怎么说吗?下面和读文网小编一起来学习一下校园生活的英语说法吧。
融入校园生活 integrated into campus life
熟悉校园生活 Familiar with campus life
校园生活委员会 Campus Life Committee
新校园生活 New campus life
多彩的校园生活 colorful school life
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
掌握一些生活常用的英语句子,能够帮你更好地说好英语口语。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活常用英语句子,欢迎大家学习。
1、Do you have some change?
你有零钱吗?
2、Forget it.
算了吧。
3、Could you take a picture for me?
你能帮我拍照吗?
4、Did you have a nice holiday?
你假期过得愉快吗?
5、Don't be so modest.
别这么谦虚。
6、Don't miss the boat.
不要坐失良机。
7、Can I help?
要我帮忙吗?
8、Don't worry about it.
别担心。
9、Easier said than done.
说是容易做时难。
10、Forgive me.
请原谅我。
11、Could you speak slower?
你能说得慢一点吗?
12、Did you have a good day today?
你今天过得好吗?
13、Can I take a message?
要我传话吗?
14、Have him return my call.
让他给我回电话。
15、Can I take your order?
您要点菜吗?
16、Don't give up.
别放弃。
17、Don't mention it.
不必客气。
18、He is in conference.
他正在开会。
19、Can you give me a wake-up call?
你能打电话叫醒我吗?
20、Can you give me some feedback?
你能给我一些建议吗?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
七年级下学期已经结束,暑假神火马上就要到来,然而繁重的暑假作业也如期而至。下面读文网小编为大家带来七年级下册《暑假生活》英语答案,希望对大家有所帮助。
1. There were not so many roads there were many old houses and it was dirty and poor.
There was no supermarket before and therewere not so much entertainment equipment in the square.
2. There are many trees and flowers in my countryside.
There are established many supermarkets in my hometown.
3. There will be many tall buildings in my hometown.
4. I love my hometown
My hometown is a beautiful place. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. The life of the people is greatly improved. I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想练习英语口语,那么英语情景对话就是你最好的练习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来关于学习生活的英语对话,供大家参考学习!
Todd: Hello, Tini.
托德:你好,蒂尼。
Tini: Yes, hello.
蒂尼:你好。
Todd: Now, Tini, I know that you are a very good student and you enjoy being a student.
托德:蒂尼,我知道你是名优等生,而且你喜欢做学生。
Tini: Yes, I enjoy being a student.
蒂尼:对,我喜欢做学生。
Todd: OK, so as a teacher, I always want to know students are thinking, so I have some questions for you.
托德:好,我是老师,我一直很想知道学生们在想什么,所以我要问你几个问题。
Tini: Sure.
蒂尼:好的。
Todd: OK, the first question: Do you like homework?
托德:第一个问题,你喜欢写作业吗?
Tini: Well, to some extent, yes. That's a really difficult question. I used to hate it when I was small but as soon as... you know, like being a university student, you gotta be more initiative toward the work that you do and then so we don't have any more homework but we have to, like, acknowledge our role and our responsibility, our duties as well, and then so.
蒂尼:从某种程度上来讲,喜欢。这个问题很难回答。我小时候很讨厌写作业,不过……成为大学生以后,面对自己的任务时要更积极,大学生并没有太多的作业,不过我们要认清我们的作用和职责。
Todd: Well, how about in class, do you like to study alone or do you like to study in groups with other students?
托德:在课堂上你是喜欢自己一个人学习还是喜欢和其他学生一起学习?
Tini: Well, like different people, we have different learning styles. Like for me, I think I learn best through listening and discussions.
蒂尼:不同的人学习方式也不同。我个人认为最好的学习方式是倾听和讨论。
Todd: So that means you enjoy doing group work?
托德:所以你喜欢小组学习?
Tini: Yes, I enjoy doing group work, but of course, like, I would prefer, like, sometimes alone to have my own ideas first and then discuss it. You know, balancing.
蒂尼:对,我喜欢小组学习,不过我有时我也喜欢独自学习,先了解自己的观点以后再和其他人一起讨论。你知道,要平衡。
Todd: A balance. A fair balance.
托德:平衡。很好的平衡。
Tini: Yes, a fair balance.
蒂尼:对,很好的平衡。
Todd: Next question is do you prefer a strict teacher who has many rules or do you prefer and easy going teacher who has no rules over the class?
托德:下一个问题,你喜欢有很多规定的严格老师还是喜欢对课堂没有规定好相处的老师?
Tini: Well, like for me, it actually really depends. I would like a moderate teacher actually. Well,...
蒂尼:对我来说,这要视情况而定。我喜欢温和的老师。
Todd: Something in between?
托德:介于两者之间?
Tini: Yes, something in between. A teacher who is very understanding and it's OK if there are many rules, however it doesn't really cross over the line, you know, students, they should have their own lives and then, like, the teacher should respect different ways of doing things for the students I think.
蒂尼:对,介于两者之间。老师要理解学生,如果有很多规定,只要学生没有越界,那就应该让学生有自己的生活,我认为,老师应该尊重学生处理事情的不同方法。
Todd: OK, that sounds good.
托德:好,听上去不错。
Tini: I like interesting teachers probably.
蒂尼:我喜欢有趣的老师。
Todd: Last one, do you prefer studying with multi-media, like movies, audio clips, or do you prefer studying with printed material, like books and journals?
托德:最后一个问题,你喜欢通过电影、音频等多媒体应用学习,还是喜欢用书籍、报刊等印刷材料学习?
Tini: Like, for me I like hands on things, like I like to write on things that I read so I think I prefer, like, journals and books more where I can actually have like a hands-on feeling.
蒂尼:我喜欢动手实践,我喜欢在我看的东西上标记,所以我喜欢用报刊和书籍学习,这样我就可以体验动手实践的感觉了。
Todd: That you are actually touching it.
托德:因为你能触碰到。
Tini: Actually touching it, and actually you can write it, on it, like more flexible, I think, like for me.
蒂尼:对,能触碰到,可以在上面标记,我认为这样更灵活一些。
Todd: OK, no, that is interesting. Well, thanks for you input.
托德:好,这很有趣。好,谢谢你和我们分享。
Tini: No, problem. Anytime.
蒂尼:不客气,随时乐意。
浏览量:8
下载量:0
时间:
想要学习一些实用的生活英语口语对话,下面读文网小编为大家带来生活实用的英语对话,希望对你有所帮助!
A: Why do you look so gloomy? What are you looking for?
A:你怎么看起来这么沮丧?在找什么呢?
B: My dissertation. I put it somewhere last night and I can't find it now.
B:我的学位论文,我昨天晚上把它放在某个地方,现在找不到了。
A: Did you finish typing yesterday?
A:你昨天把它打完了吗?
B: Yes, I kept on typing it until midnight, but it is lost.
B:是的,我一直打到半夜,但现在它不见了。
A: Don't worry about it. It must be somewhere in your room. Let's see where you put it. Have you searched your drawers and the desk?
A:别担心,它肯定是在你房间的某个地方,我们来看看你可能把它放到哪儿,你找过抽屉和桌子了吗?
B: Yes, but there is nothing inside the drawers or on the desk.
B:是的,但抽屉里和桌子上都没有。
A: How about the shelf?
A:架子上呢?
B: I've searched everywhere. Where on earth did I put it?
B:我哪儿都找遍了,我到底把它放到哪儿呢?
A: Don't get upset over it. At least you have another week to go.
A:别烦,至少你还有一个星期呢。
B: I have been working on it for a whole month and it's too late to write another. Just think of all my hard work that goes for nothing. How could I do such a thing?
B:我已经花了整整一个月的时间在这上面,现在再写一篇太迟了,想想我的努力毫无结果,我怎么能干这种事?
A: Cheer up! What I meant was that you can find it sometime during a week. There is no need to write a new one. Oh, what's this? Is this your dissertation?
A:高兴点,我的意思是你在这周内一定能找到它,没有必要写篇新的。噢,这是什么?这是你的毕业论文吗?
B: Let me see. Yes, that's it. Where did you find it?
B:让我瞧瞧,是的,就是它。你在哪儿找到的?
A: You’ve put it among these journals.
A:你把它和这些期刊放在一起了。
B: My poor memory. Thank you very much.
B:我的记性真差,太谢谢你了。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
如今人工智能影响着我们生活的方方面面,知道以人工智能影响生活为题的英语作文要怎么写吗?下面读文网小编为大家整理人工智能影响生活英语作文,希望对你有所帮助!
How artificial intelligence changes our life
Artificial intelligence is developing quicker than before. I believe one day, artificial intelligence will be one of the most important concepts likes mobile, car and house. The artificial intelligence may change our life.Firstly, may be we need't do housework any more. The robot can wash the dishes, clean the floor and even help us make the bed. Secondly, the artificial intelligence could be a search website like google, baidu. When we have any trouble, just ask it the question and it will give you the suitable answer. Thirdly, we will not come to school only stay at home to learn from the robot. Fourly, the artificial intelligence will be used as the war, which makes the world become more dangerous than before and this is the outcoming as well. Finally, I guess may be the artificial intelligence can make love with human and help them deliver child.I think the era of artificial intelligence will come sooner and later.
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: