读文网>口才>谈判技巧

商务谈判模拟对话案例(汇编2篇)

谈判就象下棋,开局就要占据有利位置或战略性位置。商务谈判都是谈判双方出色运用语言艺术的结果。下面读文网小编整理了商务谈判模拟对话案例,供你阅读参考。

商务谈判模拟对话案例:价格谈判对话

1.Let's get down to business, shall we?(让我们开始谈生意好吗?)

2.I'd like to tell you what I think about that.(我想告诉你我的一些想法。)

3.Are those prices FOB or CIF?(这些价格是船上交货价还是运费及保险费在内价?)

4.Are these prices wholesale or retail?(这些价格是批发价还是零售价?)

5. The price is quite reasonable.(这价格相当合理。)

6.That's too high.(价钱太高了。)

7.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.(噢,不,这是最低价。)

8.Let us have your rock-bottom price.(我们给你低价。)

9.What's the price range?(价格范围是多少?)

10.They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.(它们以150元起价,至多到200元。)

11.The price is unreasonable.(这价格高得不合理。)

12.Can you make it a little cheaper?(你能不能算便宜一点?)

=Can you come down a little?

=Can you reduce the price?

13.That sounds very impressive.(那似乎非常好。)

14.That sounds reasonable.(那似乎非常好。)

15.I'd like to hear your ideas on...(我想听听你关于......的看法。)

16.You're offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?(你提供我们的这种产品报价是每台1800元吗,对吗?)

17.We'd appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.(如果你能以每台1350元的价格卖给我们,我们将不胜感激。)

18.Taking the qulity into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.(考虑到产品质量,我认为价格是合理的。)

19.There's one problem to be mentioned.(有一个问题要提出来。)

20.The price we quoted is quite good for your country.(我们报的价格相当适合贵国。)

21.The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.(你报的价格对于出口而言,有点偏高。)

22.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.(你们的价格比去年的高15%。)

23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.(在这一点上我想你是误会我了。)

24.We're in complete agreement.(我们完全同意。)

25.I can't make a decision at this time.(我无法现在做决定。)

26. It's not possible for us to make any sales at this price.(我们无法以这种价格销售。)

27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.(380元大约是我们能出的最低价格。)

28.I'm afraid I can't agree with you there.(恐怕我不能同意您出的价格。)

29.Your price is higher than that of other companies.(你方的价格比其它公司的价格要高。)

30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.(不过鉴于产品的优良质量,我们的价格是非常合理。)

商务谈判模拟对话案例:实例对话

2001年12月4日 上午11时50分24秒 Robert说明Pacer在行销与技术上的基础后,终于取信了Mark, 也为此谈判迈开成功的第一步。在谈判佣金鱼合约期限这类议题之前,Robert想先确定一些条件,包括独家代理权与Botany Bay所能提供的协助。你知道Robert运用了哪些技巧,才不会让Mark以此作条件来威胁Pacer让步?我们看看Robert怎么说:

M: Mr. Liu, what kinds of sales do you think you could get?

R: Well, to begin with, we'd have to insist on sole agency in Taiwan. We believe we could spike(激增) sales by 30% to 40% in the first year. But certain conditions would have to be met.

M: What kinds of conditions?

R: We'd need your full technical and marketing support.

M: Could you explain what you mean by that?

R: We'd like you to give training to our technical staff; we'd also like you to pay a fee for after-sales service.

M: It's no problem with the training. As for service support, we usually pay a yearly fee, pegged to(根据)total sales.

R: Sounds OK, if we can come to terms(达成协定) on how much is fair. As for marketing support, we would like you to assume 50% of all costs.

M: We'd prefer 40%. Many customers learn about our products through international magazines, trade shows, and so on. We pick up the tab(付款)for that, but you get the sales in Taiwan.

R: We'll think about it, and talk more tomorrow.

M: Fine. We'd like you to tell us about your marketing plans.

相关热搜

相关文章

【谈判技巧】热点

【谈判技巧】最新