读文网>句子>经典台词

海底总动员经典台词

ory: How about we play a game? 多莉:我们玩个游戏怎么样?

Marlin: All right. 马林:行啊。

Dory: Okay, I'm thinking of something orange, and it's small... 多莉:好,我正在想着一种橙色的东西,并且它很小……

Marlin: It's me. 马林:是我。

Dory: Right! 多莉:猜对了!

[Later] Dory: I'm thinking of something orange and small... (过了一会)多莉:我在想一种橙色的小东西……

Marlin: Me again. 马林:还是我。

Dory: All right, Mr. Smartypants... 多莉:好吧,聪明人。

[Later] Dory: ... It's orange and small, and has stripes... (又过了一会)多莉:……它是橙色的并且很小,还有条纹……

Marlin: Me, and the next one - just a guess - me. 马林:是我,我猜下一个……还是我。

Dory: Okay, that's just scary.多莉:好吧,你真可怕。

Marlin: Now, what's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean? 马林:那么,关于大海我们必须要记住什么?

Nemo: It's not safe. 尼莫:它是不安全的。

Marlin: That's my boy.马林:好孩子。

Marlin: I didn't come this far to be breakfast.马林:我大老远跑来不是来当早餐的

Marlin: The water is half empty! 马林:水只剩一半了!

Dory: Hmmm. Really? I'd say it's half full.多莉:嗯。真的吗?要我说还有一半呢。

-

Dory: Come on, trust me on this one. 多莉:嗨,这次相信我。

Marlin: Trust you? 马林:相信你?

Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do.多莉:对,相信,朋友就该这样。

[Nemo and Marlin are hugging] (尼莫和马林在拥抱)

Nemo: Uh, Dad, you can let go now.尼莫:好了爸爸,你可以放开我了。

相关热搜

相关文章

【经典台词】热点

【经典台词】最新